Free cancellation until 02/08
US$170
US$132
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$213
US$160
US$510
US$258
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$374/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$331
US$273
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$122
US$88
Agoda.com
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$230
US$174
Residenza Argentina(Rome)
Book now, pay at stay
US$220
US$129
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$292
US$181
  • Pool
Domidea Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$46
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

All reviewscommon roomfree breakfastfemale dormclose to terminihot watertrain stationstorage
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

But of an outraged review sorry folks! Decided to change my ways and review anywhere I remembered particularly well. I stayed here 4 nights in October 2011. Nice hostel. Best bathroom of any hostel I've been to- still. 1 ensuite bathroom for 4 girl dorm. Clean, hot water and shelving unit so able to partially unpack- little luxury. Super friendly staff. Any time I stayed out late the staff on duty seemed to tell the next person on shift to look out for me so I felt super safe. Big locker area. My room was next to the door and hallway so was noisy with people coming back all night 24hr reception) but I'm a very light sleeper, I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem for most. I changed to a bed away from the wall and was fine.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

The legends hostel wasn't the best experience for us. We couldn't find the place at first because it's on the 2nd level of an apartment building with no sign. Once we got in there was no one at reception for about 15 minutes so we waited in the room with no air conditioning. Once the guy arrived he was furious because he couldn't use the elevator and had to run up the stairs, taking his anger out on us. The eftpos wouldn't work so we had to pay cash and he was very rude! When asking recommendations on the city and advice on what to do, he pushed a map at us and didn't help at all. We were not impressed. The air con didn't work or the wifi and the staff everyday were unhelpful and super rude and angry. I gave this a 2 rating for the location which is near termini station- the main one. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank cassboyce91
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

Definitely an older hostel, and small, but still not bad! The staff were very nice, and there was a good vibe with the other travellers and easy to meet new people! The breakfast was not very good... But there is a coffee/espresso machine available for use 24/7! Also, very close to Termini station which was very nice

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I stayed at Legends RG for five nights and loved it. The room was clean and the sheets fresh every night. The ensuite was also really clean and spacious with a great shower. The free breakfast was great - eat as much as you want toast, bread, jams, biscuits, and cereals (cornflakes and muesli). They have a fridge where you can store food, and a hob to cook your own dinner. Sometimes they have free wine or snacks that everybody can share.

There was somebody at reception 24/7 and they were always super helpful and kind. There were two computers free for use and also free wifi - although towards the end of my stay it was quite slow and sometimes patchy. Let the reception know however, and they're quick to fix the problem.

The hostel was really easy to find (although I initially confused it with Legends Hostel, with which they are connected and just round the corner). The fact you can come and go at any time of day or night took the pressure off needing to back for a certain time, but all of my room-mates were very courteous about who would use the bathroom, and when to turn the light off in the evening.

Location wise it's perfect, very close to the main train/bus/metro station and I easily got to anywhere I wanted to be. If I went to Rome again, I would definitely stay at Legend RG again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

One of the better hostels I've stayed in. The room is very clean as well as the bathroom. Very close to the train station, and right down the street is a diner that has 3€ "American" breakfast. Honestly can't go wrong with this place.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends