“Great central location but unhelpful staff”
Review of Night and Day

Night and Day
Ranked #910 of 3,779 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 April 2015

Great central location and spacious room, but we arrived early in Rome and phoned to ask if we could drop our luggage until check-in but to no avail. Instead we got lectured about disturbing Monica! And there was plenty of space in the corridor for our two suitcases. So we spent our first morning in a cafe with our heavy suitcases under the frustrated eye of the waiter who wondered when we would leave our table. Not the greatest hospitality and a poor welcome in Rome.

Room Tip: We had to share the bathroom but it was no problem and cheaper.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 December 2014

I only stayed two nights but Monica made this my favorite place on my 3 week trip. When I arrived she had the city mapped out, complete with little Gelato shop I should not miss! The room was comfortable and the bathroom clean and the location perfect! THANKS!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Cori7C
Reviewed 25 November 2014 via mobile

Stayed in may 2014 with my boyfriend for 3 nights. Lovely welcome from Monica showed us all the sights to visit and recommended some lovely restaurants and cafes. Fantastic location to all sights only 5 mins from trevi fountain. We walked absolutely everywhere and wasn't a problem but very close to metro/buses if you want to use public transport. Accommodation is very clean and comfortable but basic but it was the cheapest I found as we were on and budget and it was absolutely great for what we needed! Would stay again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank dupedawg
Reviewed 13 October 2014

We came here because it's recommended by my sisters. They contact Monica (the owner) whenever they want to visit Rome. I was impressed by how Monica welcomed us when we first came. She explained everything and gave us a list of good restaurants and tourist attractions around. There wasn't any breakfast available but there are so many food shops within the vicinity. The rooms are big. It's noisy outside when the window is opened but the glass window is thick that when you close it, it's very quiet. The wifi connection is slow in the room. However, I had a pleasant stay and would recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2014

Stayed here for a week in September, it is easy to find, just around the corner from Barberini metro station. I received a lovely welcome from Monica the owner, who recommended good inexpensive restaurants, and gave me lots of tips on the best places to visit in Rome. I stayed in a single room which had lots of space, a large comfy bed, and a big window looking out on the street below. The bathroom was only shared with one other room, so no queueing, was clean and had everything needed. There is a also a little kitchen, and access to a computer in the communal area. The location is right in the centre of everything, easy walking distance to Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps, and about 20 minutes walk to the Colosseum, it is surrounded by great places to eat. Breakfast is in a cafe just around the corner which opens at 6am, with coffee/orange juice and a selection of pastries, the guys who run the cafe were lovely, and the food was good. I would definitely recommend staying at Night and Day and hope to stay again soon.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo