Free cancellation until 26/07
US$114
US$107
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$250
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$347/night.

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$196
US$143
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$261
US$213
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$155
US$136
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$197
US$149
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2014

I only stayed two nights but Monica made this my favorite place on my 3 week trip. When I arrived she had the city mapped out, complete with little Gelato shop I should not miss! The room was comfortable and the bathroom clean and the location perfect! THANKS!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Cori7C
Reviewed 25 November 2014 via mobile

Stayed in may 2014 with my boyfriend for 3 nights. Lovely welcome from Monica showed us all the sights to visit and recommended some lovely restaurants and cafes. Fantastic location to all sights only 5 mins from trevi fountain. We walked absolutely everywhere and wasn't a problem but very close to metro/buses if you want to use public transport. Accommodation is very clean and comfortable but basic but it was the cheapest I found as we were on and budget and it was absolutely great for what we needed! Would stay again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank dupedawg
Reviewed 13 October 2014

We came here because it's recommended by my sisters. They contact Monica (the owner) whenever they want to visit Rome. I was impressed by how Monica welcomed us when we first came. She explained everything and gave us a list of good restaurants and tourist attractions around. There wasn't any breakfast available but there are so many food shops within the vicinity. The rooms are big. It's noisy outside when the window is opened but the glass window is thick that when you close it, it's very quiet. The wifi connection is slow in the room. However, I had a pleasant stay and would recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2014

Stayed here for a week in September, it is easy to find, just around the corner from Barberini metro station. I received a lovely welcome from Monica the owner, who recommended good inexpensive restaurants, and gave me lots of tips on the best places to visit in Rome. I stayed in a single room which had lots of space, a large comfy bed, and a big window looking out on the street below. The bathroom was only shared with one other room, so no queueing, was clean and had everything needed. There is a also a little kitchen, and access to a computer in the communal area. The location is right in the centre of everything, easy walking distance to Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps, and about 20 minutes walk to the Colosseum, it is surrounded by great places to eat. Breakfast is in a cafe just around the corner which opens at 6am, with coffee/orange juice and a selection of pastries, the guys who run the cafe were lovely, and the food was good. I would definitely recommend staying at Night and Day and hope to stay again soon.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I chose this place for my stay because of the good reviews, and didn't get disappointed! I was traveling alone and it was my first time in Rome. Thanks to the host, Monica, I managed to see a lot more of Rome than I expected. She gave me maps with tips, and I found them very useful.

I was supposed to stay for four nights in Rome but because of an airline strike, my flight was re-routed for the next day, so I only got three days. Monica was really understanding with this and she replied to my emails quickly. Special thanks for this!

The hostel reminded me of an apartment. It was really nicely furnished and clean, and I liked my room a lot. I was traveling in November so I didn't meet other travelers at the hostel - a bit boring but on the other hand I had all the peace and quiet I could have wished for. That time of the year the nights can be rather chilly, but I had several blankets in my room that kept me warm during the night.

Night and Day has a great location. The closest attractions are Fontana di Trevi and the Spanish Steps. But almost everything else is within a walking distance, too. I used the metro only when I arrived and left and when going to Vatican City (although the metro station is close by).

Nothing bad to say, I enjoeyd my short holiday at Monica's a lot and would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo