US$252
US$195
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$170
US$132
  • Fitness centre
US$279
US$192
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Restaurant
US$122
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Residenza Argentina(Rome)
US$516
US$171
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

iQ Hotel Roma(Rome)
US$163
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$282
US$140
  • Pool
US$198
US$146
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

All reviewswonderful hostscroissantstermini stationrick stevessistine chapelwonderful hotelcarlofridgesupermarketbabboattractionsbusesdryer
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel on two occasions, first in March 2014 and then in June 2014. It is located only a few minutes walk from Termini Station, in a quiet street with only an occasional vehicle. We were on the street side of the hotel, on the first floor and there was no noise from traffic.
The facilities are adequate, practical but not luxurious, and one very nice inclusion is the electric jug to boil water and make tea and coffee, both of which are provided. After every other hotel that we stayed in in Italy either charged ridiculous prices for a cup of hot water and tea bag, or carried on like prima donnas if you ate and drank in your room, the attitude at Welrome was a very welcome change.
In fact, we felt as if we were staying with family when we were at Welrome. Younger guests might feel as if they are staying with their favourite aunty and uncle, we're a bit older, and we felt as if we were staying younger siblings.
The hosts are Mary & Carlo, and absolutely nothing is too much trouble for them.
We can recommend Welrome Hotel in Rome 100%.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sari-Anne M
Reviewed 20 August 2014

A quiet and practical hotel, close to transport and some good little eateries. Our hosts, Carlo and Mary were so helpful, from booking private museums, recommending the best gelato and tips on where to go and how to get there. Comfy beds, air con was a blessing and while not showy, good clean room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sanj282828
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed at the Welrome with our 2 children. The location is convenient as it is close to the termini. Mary and her husband were helpful and accommodating. They were kind and engaging toward our children. My son looked forward to the delicious croissant and juice every morning. Overall, the room was clean. It was nice for the children to have their own bed. I would definitely recommend this hotel. There also an excellent restaurant next door.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Angelina778
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I recently took a long trip throughout Europe. We stayed in 7 different hotels throughout our trip and Welrome Hotel was by far the best. Our room was very clean, comfortable and a great price. The owners, Mary and Carlo, provided phenomenal customer service. They were very friendly and provided great advice about the city. They truly go above and beyond to make you feel welcome.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I recently stayed for 7 nights at Welrome, the price was very reasonable and the service was outstanding. My room was very clean and comfortable. Mary and Carlo are both great hosts and are invaluable with help and advice.
They both gave me great insight into Rome, What to see how to get around the quickest way to sights. The pastries delivered to my room were wonderful in the mornings, I happened to be there for Easter and even received an egg and chocolate eggs in the basket on Easter Sunday morning which was much appreciated as I was travelling alone.. Mary even assisted me to the station with my luggage as I had a heavy case, and also carry on. I am very grateful for there service and would recommend this Hotel highly. Free Wi-Fi was very good.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Pantheon Room, it has double glazing. No noise I slept very well.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo