“Fantastic stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance of LOFT.
Main entrance of LOFT. Entrance.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Main entrance of LOFT.
Entrance.
Living room. All was recently renovated and has all comforts, air con, heating, alarm device, safe o
Corner of the living room.
Living room.
Living room and open kitchen.
Open kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, boiler, toaster, nespresso machine, dining folding table, f
Nespresso coffe machine and comlimentary coffe pod.
Suite Peonia.
Suite Peonia.
Only on request Suite Peonia can have two single beds as the picture shows.
Only on request Suite Peonia can have two single beds as the picture shows.
Suite Peonia. Bathroom.
Suite Peonia. Bathroom.
Suite Betulla. Bathroom.
Suite Betulla. Bathroom.
Courtyard of Suite Corte, just in front of the door.
Suite Corte.
Suite Corte bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

USAShelle...
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Fantastic stay”
Reviewed 25 September 2019 for a stay in September 2019

We were 3 couples traveling together and stayed at the Loft Rest House. If was perfect for our stay. The apartment is just as pictured. All the rooms spacious and comfortable. Check in was easy and the owner very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend this property. Both the property manager and the owner were very easy to work with. Great stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Discover7...
“Really Mad”
Reviewed 23 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019

This place might have been okay, it does offer an ok facility for 3 couples who know each other well. BUT we did not have a good experience. The lights flackered forever in one fo the bedrooms, the shower light went on and off all night by itself and woke us up. And clean, it was not.Light in big room also flackered endlessly. Mirror was broken, hair dryer did not work.
this is a pricey place for such trivial lack of care.
BUT WHAT really made us angry was being locked out and not getting a decent response. Stephania just choose not to believe us. She changed lock codes from somewhere else in Rome, and did not believe that it did not work, and did not believe that the key did not work. We communicated w her 3 times. Finally, at 11p at night, she said just ring at any neighbors. OH HELLO. They were angry and did not let us in.
We had one sick person and needed to get up at 5:30. When it got solved, w some friend of a friend she finally sent, she said, well stuff happens. We should not get upset.
At these prices, STUFF LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.
We communitcated with her for hours that there was a problem, and she just did not believe us. Then at midnight this comment from her.
Def WOULD LOOK ELSEWHERE if you don't have to rent here. They have problems w neighbors and the locks were changed without their being informed. They are probalby not wanted there. Until they get the flackering lighting fixed in the rooms just avoid it. Kept us up every night. 4 nights. It flackered even though it was not turned on.

Date of stay: January 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Nein.
garybJ768...
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Best place I have ever rented!”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed at this stunning apartment for three nights before our cruise. There were 7 of us (4 adults and 3 teenagers). The loft looks amazing on the site and was just as advertised in person. The building is an old glass factory with authentic charm. The apartment is completely modern with every amenity we spoiled Americans are used to. The king beds were great. Each suite has its own bathroom which was great for 7 of us. The air conditioning worked like a charm.

Most importantly Stefania and Gabriella were amazing. Two pieces of our luggage were lost by the airlines and Gabriella helped stay in touch with the airlines to coordinate their return to the apartment. Stefania was so helpful in booking pick ups for us at the airport and was flexible when we cancelled our van to the cruise port and instead took the train.

The location of the loft is perfect. There are fantastic restaurants all around the apartment and the best gelato at the end of the block. We were centrally located but never heard a peep once we were inside the door off the street.

When we return to Rome this is where we would stay again, without question.

Thank you Stefania and Gabriella for everything you did for us and for inviting us into this fabulous home.

Date of stay: June 2017
Mike S
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Great place if you don't want your privacy!!”
Reviewed 24 February 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This place is just as nice as the pictures show. Unfortunately, the owner does not believe in respecting a rental agreement.

My wife and I, and our 2 teenage daughters stayed here in August, after a hot day walking around Rome, we stopped back at the apartment to freshen up before heading back out for dinner. I was sitting in the living room while my wife and daughters were each in their showers when the owner used the electronic keypad to let himself in and was surprised to find us home. He inquired what was I doing there, and when I told him that I was the current tenant, he said that he would just be a few minutes showing the place to some other people. I told him that my wife and daughters were in the showers, and his response was "I'll wait, but can you ask them to hurry up please" rather than excuse himself for the intrusion and leave!!

Unfortunately the property manager was on vacation at the same time, so I had to interrupt her vacation with this problem as she was my only contact.

Their solution was to offer me a discount on a return visit...as if I would want to stay here again.

I am a landlord and would never disrespect a landlord/tenant agreement, and I sure as hell would have gotten out as quick as possible knowing that the place was rented, not ask the tenants to hurry up in the shower, so the landlord can carry on with his business. TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHEN THE PLACE IS VACANT, AND DON'T BULLY YOUR TENANT!!

Date of stay: August 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The exposed brick.
Liked least: The landlord/owner.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Mar 2016
Dear Michael,
I apologize for what happened in August.
The reason why the owner step in was because, prior your arrival, something was fixed up and the owner needed to check again quickly with the technician/architect. Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding with the maid who did not informed you. So the owner also thought that his entrance was announced and it wasn't so.
At that time, as you wrote, I was in vacation and could not be personally there to solve the problem but my priority is that the guest can always count on my assistance always... so you never disturbed or interrupted me. Due to this misunderstanding I personally offered you a discount on a return visit to change your bad into a good memories and the owner asked sorry his way offering 2 bottles of wine. Therefore I assure you that the 'intrusion' never happened before and by the way will never happen again in future.
I wish you a lovely day.
S
dotd606
“This place is magnificent!”
Reviewed 21 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The apartment is very clean, tidy and stylish. Very good and safe location with a metro station only 5 mins walk, enabling the option of quick public transport to the main tourist areas (although these are also accessible by foot if you like a stroll).

Stefania organised our transfer from the airport and was at the apartment to greet us and provide orientation of the amenities - she was a wonderful and knowledgeable host, exceptionally helpful with info and tips and we cannot thank her enough. The Loft has many useful amenities (a safe in each bedroom, hair dryers, shampoo, coffee, dishwasher, iron, washing machine, satellite tv, Internet point, wifi connection and a super coffee machine!), a mobile phone is provided free of charge to guests, enabling the use of maps etc for when out and about.

Would definitely stay here again and have already recommended to family, friends and colleagues - a really magnificent place to stay!

Date of stay: October 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Facilities were first class!
Liked least: It took over a minute for hot water to flow through the shower head - really minor tho!!!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.