“Quiet, secure, ground floor apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 55 reviews

Reviews from our community

JBa-Aus
Melbourne, Australia
“Quiet, secure, ground floor apartment”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This is a spacious, well equipped apartment with air conditioners in bedroom and living room (but cannot be used together). The bedroom which is at the rear, is large with ample storage and the queen sized bed comfortable. There are secure shutters which can be utilised overnight to allow air but delete light. The courtyard is pretty but because August was so hot, we did not use it. The kitchen is adequate and the 3kg front loader washing machine, excellent. Pegs, airer, iron, ironing board all supplied. The living area is large and comfortable (with extra bedding). The shower recess is quite narrow and small but plenty of hot water. Communication between owner and also her friend who met us as Ioletta was away on holidays, was excellent as both spoke English. There are plenty of places to eat and drink within a few hundred metres but you do not hear them in the apartment. Our favourite restuarant was Isole di Sicilia, via Garibaldi.

Date of stay: August 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The area and the property was located in a quiet street
Liked least: The bathroom shower recess was narrow
Your age range 50-64
20 Sep 2016
Dear J., you are amazing!!!!! Many thanks for the wonderful review! Has been a realy pleasure for me to host you and I really hope that you will come back to Rome and to my apartment, very very soon! All the best for you. An affectionate greeting. Iole
EddieS171...
“Wonderful apartment - Fantastic location”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The apartment was exactly as promised. It is a comfortable and smart apartment with all the facilities we required. A snug fit for a family of four, however that only added to the experience, the children were very happy not being too far from the best gelato in Rome.
I Cedri apartment is deep in the heart of Trastevere, a stones throw from excellent restaurants and bars, the great attractions of the Capital are within walking distance.In a bustling and exciting area, the apartment is a quiet oasis .

Lole, thank you for looking after us. we hope to visit again soon.

Date of stay: March 2016
Travelling group: Other
22 Jul 2016
"Dear E., you are amazing!!!!! Many thanks for the wonderful reviews! Has been a realy pleasure for me to meet you and I really hope that you will come back to Rome and to my apartments, very very soon! All the best for you. An affectionate greeting. Iole"
delacroix...
Berkeley
“Perfect Trasteverre apartment”
Reviewed 7 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My husband and I spent a week in I Cedri a lovely Trasteverre apartment which we rented through vrbo (# 1174063) and were very pleased. Rome can be overwhelming sometimes as it is a big, noisy city but miraculously the apartment in Trasteverre was actually quiet! The windows and doors all double pane and the bedroom is at the rear of the apartment overlooking a patio where we would have an aperitif and/or dinner. The living/dining room was quiet and the bedroom was very quiet. I also want to mention that the air quality near the apartment was very good, something we noticed when we came home from Piazza Venezia. Oh, and it was always pretty easy to catch a tram or a bus when we wanted to go to the other side of the river. Iole was very responsive to our emails and was very helpful when we were there including explaining how everything worked, meeting us at the apartment and not only calling a taxi but waiting with us for the taxi when we left. She has decorated apartment in lovely warm tones with souvenirs of her travels. Very pretty, indeed. There were many good restaurants nearby as well as delis and even a supermarket within easy walking distance ( Iole gave us a list and directions). This is the 4th time we have stayed in Rome and by far the best place we've stayed.

Date of stay: May 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peaceful, great mattress, patio with umbrella, location
Liked least: Would have liked a good sauté pan but I understand why there is not one in a rental
8 Jul 2016
Dear C,. I'm really touched by your wonderful review. It's always a great pleasure to meet people like you, and this pays all my efforts in hosting in the best way. I hope you to come back early in my house, you and your friends will be always welcome! Thanks again for everything. A warm greeting Iole
Dudedoonh...
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“A great apartment in awonderful Location”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was our second visit to Rome and although we had a very enjoyable time the first time our second visit was even better due to the location of where we stayed.
I Cedri apartment is located in Trastevere close to many fine restaurants and bars. It is also comfortable walking distance of many of Rome's historical sites, we only had to use the bus twice during our week long stay. The apartment was very comfortable and well furnished and well equipped for all our needs, having the patio area was an added bonus Iole the owner was lovely very helpful and knowledgeable we would thoroughly recommend this accommodation and hope to return ourselves

Date of stay: May 2016
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing
People with disabilities Older travelers
4 Jul 2016
Dear M & T, many thanks for the wonderful review! Has been a realy pleasure for me to meet you and I really hope that you will come back to Rome and to my I Cedri apartment soon! I'm very glad to know that you appreciated my suggestions and my checks! ;) All the best for you. An affectionate greeting. Iole
MWijnen
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Perfect location, great place for 2”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This ground floor apartment is well located off the busy roads in Trastevere. Very well equipped, quiet at night and the best part... Your own terrace. Iole is a kind host.

Date of stay: June 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location, terrace
23 Jun 2016
Dear M., thank you very much for your appreciation. Was a pleasure to meet you and I really hope you will come back soon in Rome and in my apartment. Ciao Iole
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.