1. Beautiful room
2. Good breakfast
3. Next to Trevi fountain with a lot of street life
4. Air Conditioner (it was hot during my stay in Roma)
5. Pleasant staff
1. Internet connectivity was out for a few days during my 6 day stay.
2. I could hear room doors being shut by other guests.
3. The restaurant beneath Trevi B&B can be quite noisy when they dispose of their bottles.
My room was directly above the restaurant (room 103), and I thoroughly enjoyed the sounds from the street which included accordion music, chatter from the restaurant goers, and street peddlers selling different knick knacks. It was very muffled when I had the windows shut, and provided a very Roma feel to my trip. Additionally, when I wanted to save money on food, McDonalds was just down the street.
Finally, unless there is a sign that says otherwise, the water fountains are safe to drink from, so fill you water bottles. Also if you cover the bottom of the faucet, the water will come out of the top via a little hole like a drinking fountain.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included