“Lovely room and atmosphere, reasonable price”
Review of Trevi B&B Roma

Trevi B&B Roma
Ranked #199 of 3,743 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Pros:
1. Beautiful room
2. Good breakfast
3. Next to Trevi fountain with a lot of street life
4. Air Conditioner (it was hot during my stay in Roma)
5. Pleasant staff

Cons:
1. Internet connectivity was out for a few days during my 6 day stay.
2. I could hear room doors being shut by other guests.
3. The restaurant beneath Trevi B&B can be quite noisy when they dispose of their bottles.

Other Notes:
My room was directly above the restaurant (room 103), and I thoroughly enjoyed the sounds from the street which included accordion music, chatter from the restaurant goers, and street peddlers selling different knick knacks. It was very muffled when I had the windows shut, and provided a very Roma feel to my trip. Additionally, when I wanted to save money on food, McDonalds was just down the street.

Finally, unless there is a sign that says otherwise, the water fountains are safe to drink from, so fill you water bottles. Also if you cover the bottom of the faucet, the water will come out of the top via a little hole like a drinking fountain.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

The location was amazing and the staff great too. This was more like a hotel than a b&b because our room was cleaned daily. Breakfast was wonderful with a great variety. Only had three issues, the shower water pressure was poor, internet was only available sometimes and often slow, lastly it was very loud at night and in the early morning. I like the sound of a busy street but I could see this being too loud for some people. Also the door to each room slams every time you close it no matter how hard you try t close it softly, so you hear the doors loudly at night and early morning. None of these are a big deal for me so I would definitely return here for my next visit to Rome... Everything else was perfect!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank bb008
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This B&B is more of a hotel standard. Great quality room, fresh and clean. Not big, but good sized and with the most beautiful wooden ceilings. Breakfast is better than expected from a B&B with yogurt, müsli, bread/toast and coffe/tea, juice and pastries. Will highly recommend this place for family and friends traveling to Rome in the future. Best thing about it? LOCATION! Literally 1min away from the Fontana the Trevi.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed two nights here. It is literally a stones throw away from the Trevi Fountain. We were disappointed the Trevi Fountain is closed (for likely two years) for repairs. Having said that, the property was central (walking distance to the Parthenon, shopping, etc.). We walked to Saint Peter's and it took about 20 minutes. The location is seriously superb. The room was beautiful - really trendy and comfortable. Small in North American standards but large for European standards. The included breakfast was good and offered a good variety. We loved this property and would stay here again undoubtedly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We only stayed at the B&B Trevi Roma one night and for us it was just ok. The best part about the B&B was the location, literally just feet from Trevi fountain. We walked everywhere and even returned late at night and felt completely safe. (Be aware that the fountain is under renovation until 2015 and isn’t much to look at). Also, the staff is friendly and easy to work with and they accommodated us with an early check in. We stayed in room 105 in the main building and its odd layout had us scratching our heads. There was a tiny living room area, a bathroom, a bed (not a bedroom but a bed down the little hallway that you had to climb on and off of from the foot of it) and nowhere to put a suitcase. The wifi worked great in the afternoon when we first checked in then nothing for the rest of our stay. There was air conditioning, supposedly, but we couldn’t control it from our room as they seem quite preoccupied with the amount of electricity that guests use and therefore it seemed like electricity to the room turned off automatically when it wasn’t “in use”. I am all for conserving electricity, but if I am paying to stay at a hotel I want to be able to control the temperature of my room and be able to turn on the light in the middle of the night if needed without fumbling around with putting a special keycard in a slot in order to get electricity flowing to the room again. Also guests should know that reception is up a flight of stairs and rooms start up the second flight and beyond. Frankly, I was glad we were only there one night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple