Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Traveluro
Hotels.com
All reviews via urbana blue room boutique hotel monti neighborhood short walk to the colosseum small hotel restaurant recommendations dinner reservations great neighborhood within walking distance rain shower perfect hotel breakfast was delicious our honeymoon pastries fantastic stay visiting rome
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2022

I cannot say enough about The Fifteen Keys Hotel. It was everything I hoped for and more for my 1st ever trip to Rome/Italy. Situated in the Monti neighborhood and just a short walk to the Colosseum, the area just oozes charm and comfort (as a single woman, I felt safe no matter the hour). So convenient, with plenty of shops and restaurants right out the door. I stayed here over the Christmas holiday and as soon as I got dropped off, just the vibe and decor (literally) took my breath away.

I was excited to be in such an intimate setting (just 15 rooms) but what a surprise that with that came true first-class service from the staff. From day one, every single member made me feel special/valued and really got to know me throughout my stay.

Even before I arrived, every email communication, from their warm welcome to answering my questions about what was open on Christmas Eve/Day and nearby Covid testing options, was graciously addressed by the staff. (Thank you Giacomo, Antonio, Ioana, Iulia, Julia.) They even reached out to offer car service pickup from the airport, which was a nice special treat for myself; I'm glad I opted for that. Everyone was so helpful; special shout out to Iulia who I probably had the most interaction with during her night shifts. Thanks to her, I found the perfect spot to dine on Christmas Eve when I arrived solo that evening, as well as both of my last dinners, courtesy of her always-fantastic recommendations.

This was an experience I will not soon forget. Grazie mille Fifteen Keys; I loved my 6 night stay so much because of all your personal touches, and will definitely be back!

Room tip: All rooms are fantastic and have their own charm. There's any elevator as well, so don't worry about which level.
Reviewed 23 December 2021 via mobile

This charming boutique hotel is cozy and quaint. Staff are so helpful and accommodating, ready to meet your every need. The breakfast, if not included when you purchase, is 20€. It has so many options! Alas, I opted to head out walking instead, after a frothy cappuccino of course. Termini is 10 minutes walk away but for enjoying the area step deeper into Monti - lots of vintage shops and cute restaurants.
Shop around on different apps and sites for room prices since I found they vary a lot.
The rooms vary a lot too and are four per floor with a shared patio/balcony. Beds are comfy and blackout curtains are such a blessing. Showers only, no tubs, which is common in Rome. Pay attention to how to use your key to enter - place the card against the sensor, wait for the click, then push the door in without turning the knob. Use your key card to operate lights by placing it in the slot on the wall. Prego!
Have a great stay and take the steps at least once to enjoy all the whimsical art. I forgot to ask who the artist is….

Trip type: Travelled solo
Sara Ferrajoli, Direttore generale at The Fifteen Keys Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2021

Dear ViewsAndReviews,

thank you for reviewing The Fifteen Keys Hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are so happy you appreciated the location as well as our amenities. Thank you for sharing the details of your room and how to use the key .

The portraits we have all over the hotel come from an artist named Alastair Magnaldo, which we adore!

Hope to host you again,

A presto!

Reviewed 21 December 2021

Very nice and charming place. Very helpful staff - Giulia and her team are simply amazing. Small hotel with decent and well equipped rooms and cosy common areas. Excellent location as it is very central but still quiet.

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear DietmarBautz,

thank you for your kind words.

The whole team is so happy you enjoyed your stay at The Fifteen Keys Hotel.

We hope to host you again soon

Buone Feste !

Reviewed 11 December 2021

Outstanding customer service from the small team running this 15 room hotel that really makes this a ‘must-return’ hotel. Very comfortable stay in a clean room , huge bed, wonderful shower , umbrellas , coffee machine and more!. Good choice offered at breakfast with daily freshly made juices , home made cakes and bread. The team here were exceptionally helpful with excellent local restaurant recommendations, organizing Covid PCR tests at a local clinic for our onward flights, printing passenger locator forms etc. Finally, the location for us was perfect - Monti has a local neighborhood feel, and less touristy than the more central districts but within easy walk of the wonders of Rome.

1  Thank Margaret O
Sara Ferrajoli, Direttore generale at The Fifteen Keys Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2021

Dear Margaret,

thank you for your fabulous review !

We are so happy to read that you consider us a 'must-return' hotel, THANK YOU!

We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast and the comfy and clean room and that you appreciated our team work.

Reading your words it's for us the best reward we could ask for .

All The Fifteen Keys Hotel Team wishes you a very Buon Natale!

See you soon,

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

We had 3 rooms for 3 nights and were completely satisfied and comfortable during our busy stay. Pre-arrival service was also immediate and friendly. All restaurant recommendations were authentic and of a very high quality. Rooms were spacious, clean and met all expectations.
Thank you to the entire team for a lovely visit to your beautiful city.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sara Ferrajoli, Direttore generale at The Fifteen Keys Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Dear NoelleA565,

thank you for your kind review.

We are very glad you were fully satisfied of your stay with us.

We are happy you appreciated our service from the beginning to the end of your family holiday, and that our rooms met all your expectations.

We hope to host your lovely family once again.

Ciao da Roma!