US$252
US$195
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$140
US$110
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$194
  • Restaurant
US$288
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$174
US$198
US$150
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Me and my partner stayed here for a romantic weekend. Room was extremely basic and I think we were lucky to get an on suite (cold showers) as most rooms seemed to share a communal.
Location is great, 5 minutes to colosseum!
Meal and additional bottle of fizz complimentary of the landlord (at his restaurant next door) this made up for the lack of room quality.
If you want very basic for sleeping only then this place is great.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights with friends. Very close to train station and bus stops, very cozy hostel, you share kitchen area stocked with toast, juice, cereal, and milk every morning, we had a private bathroom. Owner also owns a restaurant that is around the corner. We got a little lost the first day, location on Google maps is wrong. WiFi was always a problem, getting the password was the biggest issue. I recommend if you are on a budget.

Room Tip: Get password for WiFi right away!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My friend and I stayed at this bnb for 3 nights and from the minute we entered our rooms, we loved it! It's so comfortable and the location is great. The rooms are pretty big and spacious..and even though we had booked a shared bathroom we got a private one. The bathroom was really clean and had a hair dryer as well. Evem the kitchen is right next to the room and always stocked with different kinds of juices, milk, cold water, bread, cereals, butter, spices, coffee etc. The only thing it lacks is a microwave. But they give you a packet of crossiant and different flavours of jam in your room.
Every member of the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Alex, his brother, nicola(hope I got the name right)..they were always so sweet and made our stay memorable. The first night alex opened a complimentary bottle of wine for us and the dinner was followed by free limencello. The next day he invited us to the restaurant for a free dinner and opened another bottle of wine. It was really really sweet of him! even the housekeeping lady was so sweet.
I would definitely recommend this place to everyone..and if I ever return to rome I'm not even going to consider any other place. Even their city maps are really helpful.
The only suggestions I can think of are to provide wifi in the rooms because it becomes a bit of a pain having to go to the hotel everytime you need to go online..plus late night internet access becomes impossible. Another thing would be to provide an extra set of keys because in my case my friend would often have different plans and coordinating because of the key would become hard. Also, the directions to the bnb sent in the mail should be a little more clear as to the exact location of the restaurant as that is where you go to check-in first.
Barring that the place and people running it are amazing! Thanks a lot guys :-)

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank parina l
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Easily one of the most comfortable stays in my entire trip through Europe. Alex is unbelievably the accommodating: he even takes you to dinner in his restaurant for free one night!! No Internet in the rooms but you can use the Internet of the restaurant whenever you want. A great time altogether.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We stay three for three nights and everything was amazing, the people there is really nice and the hotel restaurant is great I really recommend this hotel, good value for the money and good location. the restaurant of the hotel is awesome, the family there is really friendly and nice, great experience!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends