“Dinner and Live Music”

Ristorante RomAntica
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Ristorante RomAntica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,631 of 12,676 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$29 - US$71
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Description: RomAntica is 20 minutes on foot to Colosseum, 20 minutes to Termini station.
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, very attentive staff. Food very varied and of good quality. Live music made the evening special. Very close to Best Western President Hotel.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This place is a gem! We immediately loved the atmosphere and the waiters. The piano player/singer made our evening that much better! Plus the food was fantastic. There were three of us couples that went on our last night in Rome and we thoroughly enjoyed it!! From the pasta to the truffles for dessert - Magnifique!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Tried the cheese platter, the three pepper pasta and the chicken dish. All well done. The waiter was solid. Good spot for a meal near my hotel

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We ate breakfast here every morning as part of the deal with our B&B.Varied hot and cold buffet,the food was very good and would suit most tastes.
The staff were very friendly and attentive and we soon came to love this place.great atmosphere.
We booked a table to celebrate our Golden Wedding Anniversary and when we arrived we were shown to a table adorned with Rose petals and a glass of bubbly.
The meal was very good and rounded of with a complimentary glass of Limoncello,and the service was exceptional.
We would like to thank the staff members of restaurant RomAntica for making our night so special.
A special thank you to Florian our Waiter and Friend.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on my first night in Rome and I only hose it because I was hungry and tired of walking. I wasn't expecting much as the was a bit tacky.

However, the staff were fantastic from the outset and immediately made me feel welcome. I was shown to a corner booth and immediately presented with a glass of Prosecco. The interior was well decorated and smart.

I ordered the spaghetti carbonara. The portion was so large I couldn't finish it despite having had my last meal eight hours previously - all for 10EUR! The carbonara was fantastic and i honestly have nothing to say about this restaurant. I'll definitely be visiting again.