“Italian ice cream is heavenly!”

La Sorbetteria Castiglione
Ranked #10 of 151 Dessert in Bologna
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Santo Stefano
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I think any flavour would have been delicious!
Mine was superb!
Wish I lived there! But I would have to watch my weight!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,101)

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Best gelato I've taste in my last trip to Italy. It was so difficult to choose the flavours but the result was so good. Hard to explain in word. If you are visiting Bologna, we should definetely go here!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Best gelato in Bologna - pistachio was superb and so the mango. Also very pleasant place and staff...

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

This is the best gelato we have eaten throughout our trip in Italy. It is fresh and the flavors are delicious. You gotta give it a try! I particularly liked their special flavors!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I cannot recommend this venue highly enough for the best tasting dark chocolate ice cream I have ever tasted in my many decades of life in search of the perfect ice cream! The potions are generous. It is worth the trek from main city centre to find this vendor of ice cream excellence. I shall return to Bologna if not for any other reason than for this ice cream.,