Delizie bolognesi - gelato e cioccolato artigianali
Ranked #10 of 136 Dessert in Bologna
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Ice cream shop with handmade production with special flavour
Description: Ice cream shop with handmade production with special flavour
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing ice cream - I would recommend hazelnut ice cream topped with mascarpone. Nicest ice cream we have had on our visit to Bologna.

Eli F, Proprietario at Delizie bolognesi - gelato e cioccolato artigianali, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Best pistachio I have ever tasted. Great service and high quality of the ice creams. Strongly recommend.

Eli F, Proprietario at Delizie bolognesi - gelato e cioccolato artigianali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thank you very much!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Wonderful gelati - so many flavors, so little time! The chocolate with cookes was very yummy! Would definitely come back here.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I have discover this place few years ago - when I was in Bologna first time.
Then always when I'm there I get back to eat those fantastic ice creams with various tastes.

1  Thank justynella
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

While I was looking on our air B&B review someone commented on this ice-cream place being right opposite. So we gave it a go - I've never had ice-cream better (so far anyway)!! Although I couldn't understand all the flavours in Italian, anything we tried was amazing... So creamy! For the smallest cone size the ice-cream serving is still massive, probably as filling as a light meal!
We made sure to have one last ice-cream before we went to the airport too. I'll miss this place!

Eli F, Proprietario at Delizie bolognesi - gelato e cioccolato artigianali, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016