“A cozy B&B”

Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #16 of 311 Bologna B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 May 2017

A quiet place near the old town of Bologna. Owner Nicola is helpful and pleasant. He gave useful information about sightseeing. When I told him the problem about wifi, he fixed it immediately. The room is clean with everything you need. A good choice with affordable price.

Room Tip: Quite place
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Nicola B, Direttore generale at Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Thank you Janet, sorry for the inconvenience of Wifi, I was later able to fix it definitively.
You'll always be welcome back here!
Ciao,

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Everything,including breakfast, room, service was perfect :) Location is great and prices are pretty good. It was also quite and wifi connection was really good. I really liked staying here :) If you are in Bologna I recommend this place :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Barbora! It was a pleasure to have you and your colleagues here with us! Next time I hope you will be able to try our Suite!
Ciao!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Location is fantastic
cleanliness about 4/5 but i am usually very picky
ensuite toilet which is small but functional for very reasonable price
Walls can be a bit thin but that is to be expected in this part of the world to be honest

owners are very nice and flexible. did not disturb me at all and allowed me to keep my luggage there for a few extra hours.

Wifi can be a bit patchy in certain parts of the room but did not minus points for this at all as even massively good hotels sometimes have this problem.

towels provided
Bath Soap provided in small packets but not very good. suggest you bring your own

Breakfast is brilliant! Enjoy the hot crossaints and coffee. Owner made the effort to remember my order by the second day :)
Do note that breakfast is on level 2 at 8am. They will not open the door and you have to ring the door bell and they will let you in! On the first day I waited for a good 10 minutes outside the door thinking they would open the door when breakfast is served!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thanks Jay! Your review is really honest and real, we took your advises to improve and we do our best to make this place as better as it can be for our future guests!
Ciao!

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Bologna is just on your doorstep from this great B&B, it really is tucked away down a little side road which is great as it's quite peaceful in the evenings. Nikola our host was brilliant, me and my sister were visiting for a long weekend so we asked if he could recommend some places to dine to include great pizza, wonderful pasta and awesome aperitivo, he didn't disappoint! Our room was a twin at the front of the building so the view was nice, unfortunately we didn't have an en-suite but our own private bathroom was just across the hall. Breakfast was simple but pleasant. We had such a brilliant weekend, it did rain most of the time but it didn't dampen our spirits. Everyone was so friendly, the food was out of this world and as for the architecture, wow, it was incredible.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorraine J

Hi Lorraine!
I am glad you enjoyed Bologna and our B&B with such a good spirit! Next time you can ask us a room with en-suite bathroom so you can have the best of the best! Happy to hear that my suggestions were so good for you! I always try to give the best recommendations based on the kind of people I have the pleasure to host! I personally go to the places I recommend, so I can be 100% sure that are good and exactly which features they have, with the best possible quality/price ratio!
I am really glad this worked so well with you!
See you soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Great B & B in a quiet side street not 5 mins from all the main attractions. We were met by Nicola who showed us to our room, we had the en-suite room which was very large with ample room and a large bathroom with a Jaquzzi bath, was wonderful after a cold day of walking around the wonderful sights of Bologna. Breakfast very informal, all laid out in the lounge. Very limited but more than enough choice to start your day. The building the B & B is housed in is lovely, from outside it is just a glass/iron door leading into a hallway and the stairs leading to the 3 floors of accommodation. This is a wonderful place to stay, very helpful people running it, lots of info if required, great handy map too.

Stayed: November 2016