Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$115.80
from US$69.50
from US$301.20
More Info
All reviews co pilot test drive ferrari museum great experience minute drive ugo dream video car dvd shop instructor speed
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Short review: Great experience, get the 1 hour test drive so you can drive the car in the hills!

Long review:
I was very fortunate to come by I Love Maranello, I had a hire car which was due to be returned in Bologna that afternoon (in 2 and a bit hours time). I had already seen the Lamborghini museum earlier that morning. Failing to secure a Lamborghini and Pagani factory tour for the remainder of the day (due to my poor organisational skills I failed to book them months in advance!) I was hoping to secure a nice Ferrari test drive before returning the hire car.

I came past I Love Maranello, parked the car and quickly worked out that I wanted the 1 hour test drive with the Ferrari F430. I expressed my desire to drive the car the way it was designed and insisted they show me the route on google maps. The staff were great in answering all my questions, I was happy with the route in the hills and handed over the cash.

The F430 is an amazing car, sounds awesome and in my opinion (I know I'm going to get flamed by many keyboard warriers, but it is my own opinion) sounds more authentic than the Italia 458 (which I feel is a touch synthesised).

I know this because I drove one at Vegas Speedway for 10 laps with Dream Racing (if you're thinking about this, my honest opinion is think carefully about what you want from the experience. For me it went too quickly for the amount of money I paid and was over just as my mind and body were about to push the performance capabilities. In saying that the co-pilot was excellent and the company is run very well. My video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQyeKA6Id5Q).

Anyway enough rambling... I have an video of my drive with I Love Maranello, you'll need to PM me on youtube for it though. My navigator enhanced my experience in the F430 and I believe that this is the reason why I had was able to drive the car as it was designed.

I seldom write reviews because I usually am too busy but I decided I Love Maranello were worthy of the free time I have at the end of my overseas trip. Thanks for the memories, I have no hesitations in recommending your company to anyone who is a petrolhead!

2  Thank atrang01
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

We booked the tour through this company, and we arrived at 10:30am , the tour included the visit of the Museo Ferrari, at noon we met our guide who speak very little English but nice guide. He guided us to the winery named Tenuta Santa Croce . My sister and I both had around 30mins driving experience in a Ferrari California , we drive along the country road and it was fun , we spent our lunch in the winery with the owner . Great food and good wine there. Those winery don't do export , so you have the chance to try out in Bolgona regions wine. After lunch , the guide drove us back to the office with their way of driving a Ferrari. It was fun and great exoerience. I highly recommend people to come not just for the Museo , but for the test drive. All the staffs there are nice .

4  Thank SA0614
Reviewed 21 May 2015

Absolutely loved it!! I bought this Ferrari drive thru the hills with the local tasting. First of all the tasting at the Scorcini Family local tasting was absolutely amazing!!! They were wonderful and we felt we were sitting with our own family. The food and wine was amazing!!!! My boyfriend is a chef and was blown away!! Next the drive, Luca the instructor was so much fun! loved him! The drive was an experience of a lifetime, we rented the Ferrari California. My boyfriend said it was the best gift he ever received!! As far as being a passenger in the car, I loved it!! It was just as amazing as driving. Barbara was also very helpful in booking our tour, she helped me to figure out the best program to fit our needs. We will definitely do this again!

2  Thank Donna F
Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

I love... I love Maranello! Barbara created a perfect 3 day schedule for my boyfriends surprise birthday weekend. The attention to detail was incredible and included all the elements I asked for. The added surprise birthday cake, makes I love Maranello the best tour company I've ever dealt with. Thank you to everyone who made the weekend extraordinary!

Reviewed 20 February 2015

Small city but beautiful, just 20km from Modena. Home of Ferrari factory since the early 1940s, great Ferrari museum (must see) and interesting factory with F1 test track (factory trip available).
Good local food, nice people. If you are a Ferrari fun you can drive a Ferrari sport car (around 100€ for 1/2hour).

1  Thank Aleksander Š