“Ferrari museum - must visit!”
Review of I Love Maranello

I Love Maranello
Ranked #4 of 23 things to do in Maranello
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tour operator & Tourism consulting "I Love Maranello" organizes various activities and proposals to the discovery of Maranello, home of Ferrari and the leading companies of the world motor sport engine also known as "Motor Valley", including Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Pagani, Ducati and many other small unique and full of fascinating history and technology. We have realized a dream that contains all your dream
Reviewed 25 October 2015

On the way to Tuscany, we stopped for a few hours in Maranello to visit the Ferrari museum. It was 100% worth it. Amazing experience - we saw the full Ferrari history and hundreds of cars dating from the start to recent times. This is a must visit in someone's lifetime! I highly recommend it.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"ferrari"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Booked two drives through Italy heaven, but its best to book directly as they forgot to send through the codes as per additional services included and promised by live Italy, However I love Maranello honoured the additional services without blinking. The shop is least expensive of the ones around and well stocked. The drive is worth every Euro! Will do it again!

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

If you do a test drive, which I think you must do if you visit Maranello and Ferrari musuem or else you miss half of the experience, is a good choice if you want to have internet prebooking which is not really required but I suggest so. It is the first on your left hand before the ferrari museum, park at the museum's parking if you go by csr it is 2 minutes walking.

1  Thank kalimeraaaaaaa
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Short review: Great experience, get the 1 hour test drive so you can drive the car in the hills!

Long review:
I was very fortunate to come by I Love Maranello, I had a hire car which was due to be returned in Bologna that afternoon (in 2 and a bit hours time). I had already seen the Lamborghini museum earlier that morning. Failing to secure a Lamborghini and Pagani factory tour for the remainder of the day (due to my poor organisational skills I failed to book them months in advance!) I was hoping to secure a nice Ferrari test drive before returning the hire car.

I came past I Love Maranello, parked the car and quickly worked out that I wanted the 1 hour test drive with the Ferrari F430. I expressed my desire to drive the car the way it was designed and insisted they show me the route on google maps. The staff were great in answering all my questions, I was happy with the route in the hills and handed over the cash.

The F430 is an amazing car, sounds awesome and in my opinion (I know I'm going to get flamed by many keyboard warriers, but it is my own opinion) sounds more authentic than the Italia 458 (which I feel is a touch synthesised).

I know this because I drove one at Vegas Speedway for 10 laps with Dream Racing (if you're thinking about this, my honest opinion is think carefully about what you want from the experience. For me it went too quickly for the amount of money I paid and was over just as my mind and body were about to push the performance capabilities. In saying that the co-pilot was excellent and the company is run very well. My video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQyeKA6Id5Q).

Anyway enough rambling... I have an video of my drive with I Love Maranello, you'll need to PM me on youtube for it though. My navigator enhanced my experience in the F430 and I believe that this is the reason why I had was able to drive the car as it was designed.

I seldom write reviews because I usually am too busy but I decided I Love Maranello were worthy of the free time I have at the end of my overseas trip. Thanks for the memories, I have no hesitations in recommending your company to anyone who is a petrolhead!

2  Thank atrang01
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

We booked the tour through this company, and we arrived at 10:30am , the tour included the visit of the Museo Ferrari, at noon we met our guide who speak very little English but nice guide. He guided us to the winery named Tenuta Santa Croce . My sister and I both had around 30mins driving experience in a Ferrari California , we drive along the country road and it was fun , we spent our lunch in the winery with the owner . Great food and good wine there. Those winery don't do export , so you have the chance to try out in Bolgona regions wine. After lunch , the guide drove us back to the office with their way of driving a Ferrari. It was fun and great exoerience. I highly recommend people to come not just for the Museo , but for the test drive. All the staffs there are nice .

4  Thank SA0614