All reviews couple of nights swimming pool free beach towels public areas free wifi the air conditioning the main street lovely hotel train station sea balcony
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Villa Adriatica is one street from the beach. Positioned slightly back on the main street, it has secure private parking for customers.

From the car park you enter the hotel through a side entrance passing the gorgeous and well maintained pool and bar area and on to the reception.

Our room wasn't ready, but we were offered complimentary drinks while we waited. The room actually turned out to be a suite, which we were obviously really happy about. The room was spotlessly clean, the air conditioning worked well and we wanted for nothing. The hotel provides you with complimentary pool towels too, which I thought was a nice touch.

The hotel is centrally situated. We needed to use the train station, which was an easy walk away.

The breakfast was included in the room rate and was lovely and a huge selection was available.

We had a brilliant time at the hotel and will definitely be returning to Ambienthotels Villa Adriatica.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Almost the perfect seaside hotel. A certain amount of faded splendour but clean, comfortable with lovely staff and a great pool. It also has free parking which is a huge plus.
Rooms are well sized and breakfast is varied. Would definitely use again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

When I arrived they were in "restoration", so a lot of garbage were in the floors and few things did not worked, i.e., the TV and the fridge in my room. They repaired it, but if I knew that it was under repair I would have never made a booking. However, this hotel is very well situated and offers, with its I-Suite, nice health treatments. The bus for Rimini city centre is just 20 meters from the hotel. The dinners had nothing special and if you want to eat a specific meal you have to spend a total of 30Euros... The best thing was the swimming pool. The staff with me was very friendly, but I know that some customers were not so happy!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Overall, we were happy with our stay at Villa Adriatica. These are the key points which I'd like to make:

1) Area for improvement: We paid extra for a "Liberty Room" because it looked and was described so nicely in the advertisements. KEY POINT: The room we received was not the one which was described on the hotel (and affiliates) websites (i.e. looked nothing like the pictures, no fireplace, no chimney, no expresso maker, no bathrobe/slippers and looked less spacious). When I explained to reception they explained that there are various types of "Liberty Rooms" - this is inconsistent with the website. The manager understood and was actually really nice and friendly about it which makes me feel bad about writing this but I think it is important and I hope the website is updated. We received a free meal in the restaurant as compensation.

2) Area for improvement: The walls are thin and you can hear quite clearly the people in the adjacent room and in the corridor. For example, we could hear the person next door snoring.

3) Strength: The room was freshly renovated and had modern furniture and was clean. It was cleaned each day and we were very happy with the general cleanliness.

4) Stengh: Great pool area - although we didn't go in the pool it looked great and was bigger than I expected. There were always available sunbeds.

5) Strengh: Perfect location, right next to the beach and next to some great restaurants.

6) Strength: Bikes were available to use free of charge. We really enjoyed taking advantage of this and cycling down the beachfront which is very cycle friendly with lots of cycle lane space.

7) Area for improvement: Our "Expresso Maker" was a basic kettle with a selection of teas and no coffee in sight! This probably needs updating on the website.

8) Strength: They have Sangria at the bar for €2.50 a glass and it was great.

9) Stength: The staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful and went out of their way to look after us.

10) Strength: Free wifi and free beach towels

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We've been there only for three days but i must say that i would have stayed more, and for sure we will return very soon. Great staff always ready to help you, the location is excellent , the rooms are large and comfortable. Delicious food , with varied menu as well as an excellent service in both bar and the restaurant. I have to say that the service we received from the time we checked in untill we left was just..... fantastic !!!
I send you all a warm greeting and I hope to be back very soon!!!!

Date of stay: June 2017