“Good food and good service”
Review of Super Bar Stella

Super Bar Stella
Ranked #473 of 913 Restaurants in Trieste
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Donald Sncpartita Iva 00918310327
Description: Donald Sncpartita Iva 00918310327
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast briefly before a bus to the airport. The pizza slice was delicious and the coffee was even better, couldn't ask for more in the morning.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Service was slow, took forever and with disdain. It seems cheap (a pizza 3.5 eur) but for the coke they also charged me 3.5 euros !! I felt cheated, for being a tourist, they overcharged. Would not return. Nearby there are places for the same price you eat a menu.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered 2 glasses of wine and one riso nero with prawns and courgettes . Unfortunately the very pleasant waitress came back to say there was no more riso nero did we want rice with courgettes instead. Maybe the answer at that point should have been no thanks but it is a restaurant and we understood that there was nothing else. When it came it was indeed rice with courgettes but at the same price as the original dish. We questioned this and were told it was right. It really was a bit rubbish and not worth €7.50. Then the table next to us got something that looked nice (ribs?). Very cross!!! It wasn't really the dish that made us angry but the fact they thought it was ok to charge us the full price of the original dish.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I went there as it was late and most of the bar were closed and I wanted a beer after my pizza. I got charged 5euro for a beer by one of the bartenders. No receipt and he didn't even marked it on the POS. Seemed ridiculously expensive as cocktails were 5e/each and my pizza was 7euro at other place. London prices in Trieste...meh

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice bar, afordable prices and good music. There was a lot of young people, stuff was very nice...