“Perfect dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, perfect food, caring owner.
We had great dinner. We tried three different styles of steak. All of them where hard outside and juicy inside and perfectly prepared.
We will come back again:)))))

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This place is good for dinner with many interesting southern and northern dishes. Posto Buono!
The owner is from Puglia. He was very nice with details about the menu and suggestions.
First night I had a pasta dish that was very good. My sister and her kids had meat dishes that were cooked and tested good. So my overall feedback is great place with good food. We liked it so went back again and had lamb chops and was great.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We had a good experience here on Christmas eve and returned Christmas day lunchtime when the proprietor created a table for us in the fully booked restaurant. It's not a cheap place to dine but the price reflects the quality.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

In the country that surely must have invented eating, a restaurant has to work hard to be better than average. I went here for lunch, because they had cjalsons on the menu, and I wanted to try this traditional Friuliani dish. I found the service rushed and impatient. The food was competent but not outstanding. The cjalsons were interesting but noting I would rush to have again. My companion had the cime di rape, which was made with a lumpy pasta the consistency of gnocchi. The dish was good, but I've had it prepared better. I had a much better meal at a better price at the small restaurant two doors down. I don't know the name for sure, but there is a sign over the door, Ristorante Simplicemente. There, the owners take orders and serve. They were willing to listen to my broken Italian and prepare a dish based on what I was in the mood for that day (within the confines of what they had on hand). I went back there a couple of times during my four days in Udine. It was that good.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I have got dinner at this restaurant.
Nice place, in Udine city center.
Very kind and pleasant staff.
Good food.
Right price...I liked discount on dessert....
I will return for sure.