“Finally!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

After couple disapointement on my way through Italy we finally find out a restaurant matching our criterias. However they where closing they accepted us a prepared a great meal. Exelent choice of filet mignon a boned chicken. Deserts wow... can only recommend.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Modern Italian kitchen. If you are hungry, take first and second dish . Very good Argentinian steak, as well as sea food.
Vines are good too.
Very nice staff, especially the owner.
Not to forget, beautifull terace!
All in all, not cheap but not sorry for spending money!!!
We will be back

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I went to this restaurant in winter for a business dinner, the location is very nice and staff is professional and attentive to guests needs (even too much if you don't like it).
Both meat and fish we chosen were very nice and looked good.
Price is good according to the quality received.
During summer is also possible to eat outside.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

simple as it is / chef idea is just great every time / great selection of wine and olive oil / just try it...

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I have been to Udine a few times now and so I had to give the Acquila Nera a go. It did not disappoint, the food and service were fabulous. There was a good wine list and the atmosphere was all that you would expect. I was slightly disappointed with my starter, but I expect that something had been lost in translation. It was good, but not what I had expected. My fish main course was outstanding. We were about 50eu per head including wine, so quite pricey for Udine.