US$163
US$129
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Hotel Iris(Genoa)
US$127
US$108
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$168
US$143
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

AC Hotel Genova(Genoa)
US$94
AC Hotels
US$109
US$97
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Olympia Hotel Genova(Genoa)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$73
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Morali Lux(Genoa)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$82
Il Borgo di Genova(Genoa)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2014

I booked four nights in this hotel via Hotel.com from first October 2914. I booked a week before I travelled. A few days after I got a message from hotel.com in my that they were sorry that I had cancelled my reservation. I rang hotel.come to see what all this was about and they said that the hotel does not accept Visa card and I had to use a different card. This time I used my credit card and I was told that my reservation was accepted and I was given a ref number. I travelled the next day to Genova and when I got to my hotel I was told that my second reservation was also rejected. When I ask why they said because I had requested a room with view and balcony and as all the rooms with balconies were all taken so they decided to cancel my booking. They also told me that they could only offer me room for the last two days of my stay and I had to find another hotel. Cut the long story short I managed to find two other hotels for the first two nights. This hotel gave me two nights, room with balcony which did not have any chairs on the balcony and also the balcony felt like the roof top with walls all round it and not all all felt good and also no chairs or anything to sit on. Breakfast was shocking and no freedom of choice and u had to get permission to have a bit of milk in your tea or have a cup of coffee. The receptionists miserable . I would not stay in this hotel. Three stars are to generous I would give this hotel one or maybe two stars. Double bed is made up of two single mattresses tight together with a thick belt which cuts through your back the whole night. My whole Genoa experience was destroyed because of this bad hotel. Also this hotel charged me more than what I paid for a four star hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay in this hotel, noisy and beds uncomfortable
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sheri1987
Reviewed 30 September 2014

I stayed one night in Genoa en route from Cinque Terre to Milan and wanted something handy for the main train station, which this hotel is. The rooms and breakfast are basic, and it's a bit of a walk to the centre, but it's clean and the service was good. The walls are a bit thin - my neighbours in the next room were having a good time.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Seumas66
Reviewed 3 September 2014

After our original booking failed, my daughter and I scrambled to find a hotel for a couple of nights and found Hotel della Posta. It's very conveniently located close to Genoa's main train station (Piazza Principe). The room itself was quite small and the design quite garish, even to someone as uncouth as me! We were on the top floor and the room featured one wall painted a sea foam green right next to another that was blue grey with golden flourishes and faux stone in the corner. Worse still was the stark fluorescent ceiling light, which felt more suited to a police station. But on the plus side the bathroom was large and clean.
The room included a small fridge but it didn't seem to work. And worse still for my 13 year old daughter was the spotty wifi service. After our arrival, I spent the better part of an hour with the staff member downstairs trying to make it work. Initially I was told it might be a problem with my Apple devices, which seemed odd. The staff member was helpful in that he tried to get others to address the problem, but mostly without success. He spent much of the hour repeatedly saying "allora" which even to me sounded defeatist! At one point a woman described as "the boss" came into the lobby, but she showed no interest whatsoever and did not engage. Eventually (several hours later and quite inexplicably) we had some spotty wifi connectivity, but it was inconsistent at best. On our last day I noticed a repair person was in to look at the wifi, so perhaps it has since been respired.
Despite some problems with service, the room itself was relatively clean and the bed comfortable. We also had a large patio off our upper floor room which was a nice surprise, but there were no chairs nor any way to make use of it.
Upon reflection, if there had been more time to decide, I might have selected a different hotel, but in a pinch it was okay and the price reasonable.

Room Tip: Some top floor rooms had terraces
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Genoa is a gem. This hotel is clean, located close to the train station and we felt really safe staying here. Wifi was excellent and the reception was very friendly and helpful. The surrounded restaurants are great and the city is very easy to navigate using the metro!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank jaetee
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel is well situated for the Port, Station and City Centre
Rooms not big but clean and bed comfortable.
Minimalist breakfast in the downstairs area
There are some fabulous restaurants in Genoa and its worth using the ones not in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
Small bar downstairs.
Friendly and professional staff running the hotel

Room Tip: Book a room at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business