All reviews his mother this family run hotel cinque terre a quiet residential area heated pool close walk wonderful stay glass of prosecco breakfast was amazing great advice top floor train station perfect hosts san fruttuoso small hotel lovely hotel breakfast buffet
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel after reading the incredible reviews on TA. Sadly the reality is it's no where near as fantastic as everyone says. For 1600 euros for 3 nights we felt it was very disappointing and really not worth the money. Rooms pretty basic, no bath, breakfast okay but ran out of lots of things and didn't replenish so couldn't even have a cup of tea on the final day! Location quiet but up a huge flight of stairs and a pain after a long day. The pool is in fact a jacuzzi suitable for a dip but not to swim in. We didn't use it once despite being hot. They charge you 15 euros each day to park your car on a road! And when I came to pay they refused to take American Express. Again a very clear sign that this is more of a basic b&b and not an international hotel which of course all take Amex. I do agree with other reviewers that the lady who runs it is lovely but the glowing reviews and marketing of this hotel are misleading. Definitely think there are better options for the same price or cheaper in the lovely Santa Margherita!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Hotel Villa Anita was perfect for our stay in Santa Santa Margherita Ligure! Outstanding customer service with a personal touch. Nice, clean rooms and a good location. Hotel Villa Anita seems suitable for all types of travellers, both those travelling alone, as couples or as families.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Returning to Vila Anita is like returning home. I have lost track of how many times we have stayed at this wonderful hotel in Santa Margherita but it never fails to please. The rooms are simple but clean, and your hosts, Daniela and Sandro know no limit to making one's stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible - nothing is too much trouble.
My wife and I have toured Italy fairly extensively and I can without doubt say Villa Anita's breakfast is one of the best to be had at any hotel. And after a long hot day sightseeing, the pool area is magic to cool down in. This little family-run hotel is truly a little gem and we cannot imagine staying anywhere else when visiting that area. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I have stayed for the fourth time during my summer holiday, to that cosy, family hotel. The room was spacious with large balcony , always refreshing air from the hills , very well maintained- super clean, all our staying over there.
Friendliest staff ever seen, central to all major attractions, breakfast is extensive.
Very good restaurant with great service, romantic atmosphere for dinner.
I'm strongly recommending it for couples which are looking for a quiet, friendly, romantic location.

Room tip: I may suggest first floor
1  Thank GeorgeIrimescu
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The town was great and our stay was fantastic. Very quaint beautiful hotel. Well maintained and very clean. We loved our stay here as it was quiet and private in a very busy town. Make sure you pay in euros when asked as there is a premium for paying in your currency.

Trip type: Travelled with family