“Good local restaurant with outside dining by marina”

Ristorante Da Beppe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Beppe was recommended by several "locals" who said it was the best restaurant in town. Service and food were wonderful. Reserve to dine outdoors by marina since table fill quickly.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Many of the seafront restaurants were full and this seemed quieter so we decided to eat here. Frankly we could see why it was not so busy.
My food was very average and my wife's pasta was very disappointing. The service was not very inspiring and with all the local competion we felt "It should do better"
Sorry to be negative and maybe we chose a bad night...however there should not be 'bad' night when one is in the hospitality business

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

In need of very goof fish restaurant to celebrate a birthday, I ask my local grocer who consulted the baker and they recommended < Beppe d’Achille>. Their advise was correct. It was excellent, the sea food and the Chianti Classico were superb for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We were a group of 5 with an 8PM reservation on a Friday night. We sat at a very nice table on the waterfront. The service was attentive and good. Favorites were the mussels and the anchovy dishes. Also the whitefish and the pasta with shrimp were very good. The portions were nice and filling. A very nice dinner.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Was out walking with friends when we decided it was time for dinner and saw this restaurant. We were all pleasantly surprised at how good it was. My friends ordered mussels and it was fabulous. I wished I had also ordered the mussels they were so good. I had fried calamari and it was quite good. The ambiance is cosy. I recommend you try this restaurant.