“Pasta”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Great location, with a good selection on the menu, not just pizza, I can recommend the pasta, which tastes very fresh. The staff are friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Paul H H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,438)

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Really enjoyed lunch here out in the square. The pizzas were delicious. We chose the cheapest red wine on the menu and it was perfectly decent (way better than Dublin "house wine" at > 2x the price!). The deserts were just amazing - we tried the tiramisu and the pear and chocolate tart. Excellent!

1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Sometimes you go to a restaurant and it just doesn’t work out. I’m sure it wasn’t because we were American but the service here was just not good. As I said, it might have just been a one off but not one of the servers was friendly and the owner that took our cash wasn’t friendly either.
The food was good, not the best, but good enough.
It’s odd because the three nights we were there it was always full.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Went here to celebrate our birthdays. My husband, my sister-in-law's and my own. We started the evening off with a bottle of prosecco and progressed to the three course set menu. We all enjoyed the meal from the attentive staff and the lovely atmosphere. We were very disappointed the following evening to find that the restaurant is closed on Mondays. Shame. Would recommend and we will return.

1  Thank Jackie K
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I very much enjoyed the warm seafood salad, which featured squid, mussels, prawns, and shrimp in a nice sauce atop a bed of lettuce. It was a healthy sized portion and I ended up eating only a bit of my pasta and took the rest home; it - a combination of butter sauce and mushrooms atop flat squares of pasta - was good, too. For some weird reason the restaurant kept the outdoor heaters on, even though I asked them to turn mine off on this warm, beautiful day, but they eventually turned it off as the crowd thinned. Prices were reasonable and the service was decent, and the outdoor seat I occupied was very comfortable and provided a good view of the world going by.
Memo to parents w/ kids: it's great that you're taking your little ones out to dine in public, but please teach them, and enforce their, manners when doing so. We can do w/o your toddler's pounding rocks on the table, and screaming "Nonna!" every 3-4 minutes while you gaze, transfixed and oblivious, at your cellphone. If you're going to introduce your child to polite, public society, then please make sure he's polite himself, and don't hesitate to correct his bad manners before I or some other person bothered by his misbehavior does so. Capisce? Grazie!

1  Thank Mike G