“Best ever !!”

Ranked #1 of 460 Dessert in Milan
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We were looking how to get to Navigli and we ended up at this gelateria !!
It was the best mistake ever !!
Hand made everyday by the owners the ice creams have the most amazing flavored and they have one special every day.
I had the peach and basil and I've never has something like this before.
I wish I had the recipe.
Amazing

TeamGusto17, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you so much Alessandra!

We definitely love being that kind of mistake and we are waiting for you for sharing our very simple recipe..made every day only with fresh peaches and basil, water, sugar and love! A lot of love!

Can't wait to have you back!

There are newer reviews for Gusto 17

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

It's located in a lovely street of many different eateries and restaurants, so it's a perfect place to walk in and treat yourself to something sweet (and unforgettable!)
The greek yogurt flavour was surprisingly flavourful - it had that sour and fresh taste that I was looking for since the heatwave.
And the pistachio salato was just phenomenal - you must try it even if you don't think you're a fan of nutty flavours - you might just be turned into a fanatic.

Rossella D, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you so much JuliEtOrbi!

Your apprecciation makes us very happy and our pistacchio is definitely waiting for you!

A prestissimo!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

They are really kind and the ice cream is awesome. We went many times because our hotel was near so we really tried all flavors, worth the way if you're not close

TeamGusto17, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much Andrei!

Fortunately, we were close!
For your next visit we would suggest to choose the same hotel..and gelateria as well!
Can't wait to see you very soon!

A presto

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Ranked No.1 on TA , it was on the spot. We tried as many flavours as we can going back every evening. So smooth & flavours stand out perfectly. Wish I could go back for more !

1  Thank Moe Z
TeamGusto17, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you so much Moe!

We would love to meet you again for trying, trying, trying :)

A prestissimo
Gusto17

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My sister and I visited on our one night in Milan. We debated walking there as it was slightly out of our way but I am so glad we did! The ice cream was literally amazing, I loved the pistachio, it truly was delicious. Well worth a visit.

TeamGusto17, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you so much Katie!

We are grateful for your review and we definitely wait for you for a lot of pistacchio tastings!

See you very soon!