“Must go. ”

Price range: US$37 - US$59
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

The 5 stars speak for themselves, this place deserves every single one. Authentic, tasteful and delicious the owners, a husband and wife, takes pride in the food, presentation and atmosphere of the experience. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking the best Italian cuisine in Milan.

1  Thank Jimmy A

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I went there with my girlfriend for Valentine's day 2015. The food was absolutely amazing and the wine divine.

I had the biggest wine glass that I have ever had in a restaurant (see picture) which made the experience really special and the wine tasted fantastic in that glass...
The owner of the restaurant was super helpful, he suggested me a wine cheaper than the one that I wanted because the one that I wanted was too cold to be drunk immediately.

Regarding the food, both my meal and the one of my GF were cooked exactly like we wanted.

I really recommend that restaurant for any special moment, or if you just want to have a wonderful meal in a really good atmosphere.
From my side, I'll definitively go there again.

1  Thank Stephane D
Reviewed 27 January 2015

What a wonderful experience. A husband and wife own the place and it's AMAZING! You can tell they truly care about what they're doing because it reflects it in their food and service. We've been living in Italy for three years and can't believe this is our first time here. The menu was in Italian, but the owner took the time to translate and describe everything for us in english. He recommended a brilliant bottle of white wine, to be compared to sauvignon blanc, that we liked so much we ended up buying three more to take home with us. The meal was delicious. He provided great service without rushing us and didn't judge us on how much we did or didn't eat, which is hard to come by in Milan. For desert we couldn't decide which one we wanted, so he let us try and little of each. We had such a great experience, meal and night!

1  Thank matchbox4
Reviewed 14 December 2014

My husband and I went to Peccatori di Gola not knowing what to expect. We were totally surprised! The restaurant is cozy, very welcoming with great personal service. We were seated and served by Marco, who co-owns the restaurant with his wife. He was extremely accommodating, friendly and helpful. He took great pride in the fact that the meals are all made from scratch and in-house. The menu was in Italian, but Marco took the time to translate it for us. When we couldn't decide which starter to get, he offered to make a combo of the three we were debating about. The meal - from the wine to the appetizer, main course, dessert and dessert wine - was outstanding. Throughout the entire meal, Marco was very attentive yet gave us enough privacy to enjoy our experience. We've been to a lot of restaurants in Italy. This was by far the best meal we ever had there. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 September 2014

The food is really good, good portions and perfect presentation. The place is very beutiful and they are kind.