All reviewsvia danteattached restaurantseparate bedroomeggs cooked to ordersforza castlefull kitchensuite hotelsmall kitchenspacious roomperfect locationsatellite tvinner courtyardmajor shoppingcadorna train stationlonger staywalking distancecold meats
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Good location, right near one of the main streets in the area with good access to shops and restaurants and walking distance to Sforza Castle & visitor centre where we caught the 'hop on hop off' bus service. Unfortunately we had to wait 15 minutes on arrival for anyone to arrive at reception and was locked out of the hotel until a departing guest let us in. We also had a nice 6.15 early morning alarm call that we didn't request. Breakfast was surprisingly good with fresh fruit, pastries cold meats a decent cup of coffee and eggs made to order. Room was good, nice and spacious, clean and a large bathroom. Internet wasn't great in the bedrooms and couldn't seem to get the satellite TV to work. Overall pretty good for a 2 night stay with family, just a couple of minor issues.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The hotel is boutique and used to be a palace. It is superbly located and only a 10 minute walk to some of the key attarctions in Milan. So with a young child it is excellent to come back for a rest before heading out again.

It is near to the Via Dante mall and with the double glazing you think you are some where else than in the middle of a large city.

The room is large with great amenities, breakfast is excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Would certainly stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Spacious room, good location but very noisy at night. They pick up garbage at 2:AM Also, no internet connection in the room!
When told the desk, they suggested that I did not know how to use my computer.
I had to bring down my laptop to show them that it works perfectly in the lounge!
They still ignored it. At night I complained to another receptionist. She did not believe me either.
I had to have her come up to the room with her phone so she could experience it.
Anyway, after all this nothing was done to correct the problem.
Breakfast was mediocre.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Yamin S
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My only regret is having stayed only two nights. Will absolutely make a trip back to Milan in no small part to enjoy Camperio House again. Wonderful service, large suites, wonderful accommodations especially for typically compact Italian hotels. Provides nice space to stretch out a bit, but still quaint and personal. Great breakfast. Centrally located. Best surprise of our trip to Italy, even with great stays in Rome, Florence, Naples, etc. My only wish as an American traveler is that CamperioI were a chain.

Room Tip: Courtyard facing rooms are much sunnier
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank USfamilytraveler
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Centrally locates gem close to the main attractions in Milan. Very friendly service. Nice touches - complementary bottles of water in the room fridge. Very fast free WiFi too. Decent breakfast- made me a poached egg though not on the menu.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple