All reviews a high end hotel large by european standards bath towels awesome location other star hotels hotel is beautiful piazza del duomo staff was very friendly and helpful minute walk enjoyed my stay air condition mini bar visit milan last supper breakfast room vittorio opera
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I got to stay here as a result of unusual circumstances; normally I couldn't afford it or wouldn't blow my whole budget on a room.
However, if you want to celebrate and still be somewhat discrete, rather than garishly rich, this would be a good choice.
The staff are unfailingly polite and helpful, even if you look a bit scruffy, as I did after 24 hours in airports and airplanes.
The room is large by European standards, super clean​, very elegant.
If you happen to have to work while here, the lighting in the rooms isn't great. But why stay here if you have to work!!
I thought the breakfast was excellent. The view from the breakfast room over the courtyard was unbelievable. The sitting room between reception and the restaurant was the greatest. A friend and I sat there for two hours talking over a glass of red wine late one evening, and we for terrific advice a d help from the server,who really knew his local wines.
The interesting thing is that the rich and cultured value a commons such as this lounge, which everyone can enjoy, regardless of their personal income. They might even call it the common room. But neo-liberalism requires them to destroy the world's many commons (wilderness areas threatened by development or parkettes overshadowed by highrises, for example) and make access to exquisite places and experiences dependent on wealth.
I guess I can't have a lovely experience like that offered here without musing a bit about inequity.
I very much appreciate having had this opportunity to be introduced to Milan from this perch.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel is an excellent location, right above the galleria. Rooms were big and spacious even though you feel like a rat in a maze trying to reach your room. Long winding hallways. Two negative aspects.... room had several bugs (cockroach, and mosquitoes all day long) pretty annoying and unexpected for a high end hotel. Second thing is that their air condition wasn’t working.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TownHouseHotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at TownHouse Galleria, Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Peter,

Many thanks for your kind review.

Your words make us feel really proud and we are honored you had a great experience of in our property. I was also very sorry to learn that the issues with the AC. I would be delighted to further discuss your thoughts, feel free to contact me at the address a.malin@townhousehotels.com.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Not only location makes this hotel a very pleasant surprise. The staff was top. From the minute we arrived till the moment we left everything was on a very high level. I can only recommend. Hope to come back soon.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Michal,

Many thanks for your kind review.

Your words make us feel really proud and we are honored you had such a great experience in our property.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

First of all is the perfect location, inside the vittorio galleria.
The hotel is beautiful, warm service and great welcome.
Room was really nice , clean, great sleep quality, no noise at all from the street.
And over all priced well
A real value for money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Vizaim,

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful location. The hotel is amazing. I was so happy by staying there. Price was totally fair. The breakfast was very nice and special. The staff is very friendly. It is probably located in the best location of the city. Highly recommended

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Daniel,

Many thanks for your kind review.

Your words make us feel really proud and we are honored you had a pleasant experience in our property.