“One of the best dinners of my life!!”

L'Immagine Ristorante Bistrot
Ranked #30 of 8,846 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$22 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open since 1988
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

So me the hubby and my best friend take a weekend trip from the United States to Milan. We ended up staying at a fabulous place and used TripAdvisor to look up some local restaurants and found this one, to say that you are well fed is an understatement the amazing environment also adds to the experience. We had charcuterie we had gnocchi raviolis wild boar sausage over pasta we had veal osso bucco they give you free sparkling wine at the beginning I had a fillet then at the end they give you free jars of marshmallow candies and licorice and everything you can eat at the table in addition to the dessert menu that you can try, overall an amazing experience the bartender was fantastic the drinks were good the lemon cello was on the house it is well was fantastic and actually I believe it was made out of melon not lemons equally fantastic again to the staff and chefs at the restaurant you guys rock sending our love from the USA Can’t wait to come back and experience your Italian lover of cuisine and hospitality again thank you very much highly highly recommend

1  Thank Unclesogg
Write a ReviewReviews (2,314)

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The whole company was impressed by this restaurant. The food was amazingly tasty and the staff was really polite. After the dinner we were offered some sweets and fruits and they were for free. Definitely one of the best restaurants I have been to!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t understand all of the positive reviews for this restaurant! The food was mediocre and not of the quality I have seen in many other restaurants in Italy. The staff was cold, dismissive and seemed to rush us out...certainly not the warm hospitality we received in other places. In no way worth the hassle to get to from center city. Save your money because there are many better options!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and were enticed by the reviews. We were not disappointed. Although a taxi ride from our hotel in the historic center of Milan, it was worth it. The place was packed with locals but we were seated immediately with a reservation. We were served bread, sun-dried tomatoes, and the most amazing meatballs upon being seated (included in the 3 Euro completo charge). The house prosecco and chianti were both very good. The menu is heavy on beef which I don't enjoy so I went with the recommended ravioli. It was just okay- nothing special but adequate. My husband had a sirloin which he said was well-prepared. After dinner we were surprised by the presentation of a carafe of limoncello and a bowl of clementines- a perfect finish! The wait staff presented the dessert tray and it was too beautiful to pass up. We had the tiramisu and it was delicious! Finally, jars of candy were plopped on the table and we bonded with the locals seated next to us as we swapped candy jars. A fun ending to a delightful night. Prices at this restaurant are very reasonable making the whole experience worth the drive! Next time, I'd order the meatballs as my meal!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Forget about diet as this restaurant offers excellent choice of dishes and desserts that prevent you from staying on it. Absolutely amazing food, and we also agreed on desert. Salad was delicious as well as coconut desert. Better reserve in advance cause this place is busy with visitors. It was close to our hotel that's why we agreed to go there. Just two blocks by foot and you are there. Prices are reasonable and portions are big. I really recommend trying desert.