“Amazing restaurant!”

L'Immagine Ristorante Bistrot
Ranked #31 of 8,846 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$22 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open since 1988
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, amazing environment and very friendly staff! The tagliata and the costela milanese absolutely amazing!
We will be back for sure!

1  Thank Luis M
Write a ReviewReviews (2,315)

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My wife and I were in Milan for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday. On our first evening we needed to decide where to have dinner. I consulted Tripadvisor and L’immagine was highly rated and 15 minutes walk away. It opened at 6.30pm and we were there promptly as we had not made a reservation.We were immediately met by Mirko the owner who greeted us warmly and said Welcome to my Home.

We love to eat the local cuisine when we are travelling so my wife ordered ravioli and I ordered king prawn linguine. Before this arrived we were given a complementary basket of bread and a dish of meatballs in tomato sauce. This was delicious, as was our main courses. We shared a tiramisu for dessert. Before the bill arrived we were given a complementary bottle of limoncello and another drink at the bar from Mirko as we were leaving. Amazing hospitality.

The next evening we decided to go back to L’immagine again because the previous evening had been so good. Again, we hadn’t booked and when we arrived the restaurant was nearly full. The waitress apologised and said there wouldn’t be a table ready for 1 hour. Then Mirko saw me, said ‘Welcome back my Brother’ and found us a table immediately. We both again had two lovely meals after the same delicious meatball starter. I had the local delicacy Osso Bucco with Milanese risotto and my wife had the king prawn linguine that I had had the previous evening. Again, everything was delicious. No dessert this time but we had the limoncello again followed by another drink, this time meloncello. Both on the house and both delicious drinks.

Before we left Mirko had another quick chat with us and we thanked him so much for two amazing evenings of food and hospitality.

This restaurant is a MUST if you are visiting Milan!! Thank you Mirko and team!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Eating in this restaurant was an experience! Especially the lasagne was delicious. They bring you meatballs in tomato sauce while waiting for you main dish. After your food they bring you candy bowls and grapes. For free!

1  Thank emmaek
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

So me the hubby and my best friend take a weekend trip from the United States to Milan. We ended up staying at a fabulous place and used TripAdvisor to look up some local restaurants and found this one, to say that you are well fed is an understatement the amazing environment also adds to the experience. We had charcuterie we had gnocchi raviolis wild boar sausage over pasta we had veal osso bucco they give you free sparkling wine at the beginning I had a fillet then at the end they give you free jars of marshmallow candies and licorice and everything you can eat at the table in addition to the dessert menu that you can try, overall an amazing experience the bartender was fantastic the drinks were good the lemon cello was on the house it is well was fantastic and actually I believe it was made out of melon not lemons equally fantastic again to the staff and chefs at the restaurant you guys rock sending our love from the USA Can’t wait to come back and experience your Italian lover of cuisine and hospitality again thank you very much highly highly recommend

1  Thank Unclesogg
Reviewed 23 March 2018

The whole company was impressed by this restaurant. The food was amazingly tasty and the staff was really polite. After the dinner we were offered some sweets and fruits and they were for free. Definitely one of the best restaurants I have been to!