Lowest prices for your stay
US$179
PricelineUS$179
Hotels.comUS$178
travelup.comUS$197
2,146 results
All reviews city centre tram stop public transport xbox duomo
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

Close to airport however expensive to transfer. Breakfast was a good selection and loved the coffee machines. Small but functional gym, pool however not heated and outside. Room was clean and neat - good size bathroom however small shower cubicle, beds small but comfortable. Was a pity a range of things out of order. Bags scales, Xbox teens area and only washing machine in laundry all didn’t work. Staff seemed quite unsure how to get into Milan and what to do (we had a whole day) was an expensive exercise however we got into central Milan and that was fabulous.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2022

After reading all the mixed reviews, I won't lie, I was not sure what to expect. The images on the site looked great so I stayed optimistic.

We landed at Bergamo and got a coach transfer to Milan Centrale which was around €60. We had 2 large suitcases so got a private taxi to the hotel which was roughly €20. Be prepared to do lots of walking!!

We checked in at 2pm and paid the local tax, and the staff were lovely, all bar one who was always a bit grumpy !! The staff were more than accommodating and welcomed us so well and one of the ladies gave my children a little Minions activity pack each which they loved.

Breakfast was included in our package which I didn't realise- brilliant! The selection was good and I was impressed by how many alternative milks they had as well catering to those with intolerances/allergens ie a gluten free diet. (I would however recommend that the gluten free items be placed further away from the pastries and cakes to prevent cross contamination, as well as a separate toaster)
Fresh juice was available everyday as well as a good selection of fruit salad, cakes, pastries and different kinds of teas. I would suggest a few more options for those that do not eat meat. Nonetheless the breakfast was great- especially the marble cake!!

We had use of the pool and gym included. My children would stay in the pool all day if they could but it was great to cool down in as it is incredibly hot!!

The gentleman at the desk suggested taking the 27 tram into the city centre, and this is just a short walk away from the hotel. It takes roughly 20 mins max to get to the centre and runs every 10 mins which is great. We purchased a travel card (3 day and 2 day separately) for €12 and €8 which covered bus, train, tram and metro. (These can be purchased at convenience stores or the metro station). Children also travel free on public transport as far as I know.

The rooms were big enough for us and were tidy on arrival. We didn't need housekeeping everyday but the ladies who did come in did a fabulous job and didn't disrupt any of our items. These ladies were lovely and always smiled when we greeted them. We had air conditioning which was a god send as it was very hot during our visit- nearly 40°C!!

WiFi is included but you have to get daily codes which was a bit annoying but the gentleman at the desk gave us enough to cover the last few days of our trip.

The hotel was clean and tidy as well as smelling nice- I need to know what fragrance is used in the lobby!!

The staff were great and I cannot thank them enough for all their help during our staff, they are a credit to the Novotel chain. I'm really sorry I didn't catch any names during our stay, but can gladly recommend this hotel to my friends and family!

Arrivederci!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

Comfortable bed and pillow (by European standards). Clean, welcoming lobby and restaurant. Food was ok. Pleasant staff. But sound-proofing is non-existent. Everything from the outside leaks in and I was on “quiet side.” It’s worse between rooms. Ridiculous. If you have an early flight and need a good nights sleep, this is NOT the place for you

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2022

We have been staying at the Novotel in Milan for decades. We enjoy our stay because it is convenient, comfortable. Rooms are well equipped, modern and clean. However I would suggest some improvements: Shuttle should start running earlier than 5:30 am, to allow for early flights check-in (like 7:00 am). Linate check-ins are already open at 5:00 beside what the person at the reception said. So hire better professionals. We had to pay for a taxi since we had a 7:00 am flight and this is not fair, since airport shuttle is one of the main services we use this hotel for. Also, upgrades coffee machines in the rooms with k-cups. Thanks

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 29 June 2022

Staff very rude had a purse stolen from room cash stolen and cards were used in multiple places. We only reported this as we asked for no staff to enter room. The room was still cleaned so we asked cleaners a day later to not enter a couple of moments later we were asked to leave hotel. FALSE allegations of complaints about noise and smoking! Had photos of a suitcase and clothes on the sofa bed said we were ’thrashing’ hotel, left a bag of Mc Donald’s we had left outside door for to be cleaned as other guests were. They said this was another reason we were to leave. Will never stay again. This was far from the truth and we were very embarrassed by this situation especially as other guests were in the reception as were been accused of this, we felt our privacy was violated. I have never in my life heard of hotel staff taken pictures of clothes in a room. There was no rubbish or dirt literally just one of the guests suitcase with personal belongings and clothes the same guests who’s purse was stolen !!! Convenient! Reading other reviews we should have did our research before paying money to stay at this hotel, very disappointing. We all had to cancel our bank cards as we were afraid we would also be subject to fraud as we had left these in our suitcases as we should have been able !

Date of stay: June 2022