2,156 results
All reviews great location piazza fontana renovated room shopping area star hotel central location breakfast buffet is business hotel visiting milan yogurt metro station concierge cathedral fabio slippers europe euros
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I have been to the Rosa Grand for a business lunch and I highly recommend it. The food was delicious and the service very friendly and attentive.

As I am looking to organise a conference in the city centre of Milan, I was shown some lovely meeting rooms and spacious bedrooms and I have to say that they were all of a very high standard.

I really look forward to going back very soon and I recommend anyone wanting to be in the heart of Milan to use this beautiful hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RosaGrand, Direttore at Rosa Grand – Starhotels Collezione, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Smarttraveller123456,

Thank you for your very kind review following your recent visit to the Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione.

I am thrilled to hear you had such a fantastic experience and thank you for your compliments on the professionalism of our team and the quality of our facilities and food.

We appreciate the time you took to share your comments with the Tripadvisor community and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This hotel was confusing. On one hand it was in a fabulous location, it was well kept with a very chic. The staff were all pleasant with the exception of one restaurant person who berated a member of our group for not understanding something on the menu. The rooms were nice but small. One major disappointment was that there was no spa services available. After such a long journey that would have been nice. The there are the bathrooms which provide no privacy. They are right next to the bed and have see through glass. And perhaps the most disappointing thing is how does a hotel of this qulity have only one iron? That’s right one iron. You have to get on a list, sign a contract to use it and risk a fine if you hold it more than 45 minutes. I still cannot decide is the pluses outweigh the minuses

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gabbysview
RosaGrand, Direttore at Rosa Grand – Starhotels Collezione, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Gabbysview,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that overall you had a pleasant experience but disappointed that certain aspects did not meet your expectations.

May I just clarify that we have a wide variety of bedrooms and room types, up to 102 metres square, in order to satisfy everyone's needs. Please let us know about your preferences and requirements prior to your next visit and we will be delighted to find a room that meets your expectations.

We do not advertise having a Spa, therefore I am unsure as to why you expected to find one, although we do offer massage services on request and have both a relaxation and a steam room.

Unfortunately the local legislation does not allow placing irons in guest bedrooms and therefore we have to follow the procedure described in your review. However, in order to overcome this issue, we are in the process of assembling an ironing room within our facilities for guests to use during their stay.

We hope you will choose to stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back to the Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I travel on business to Italy on a reg basis and this is the place I usually like to stay at. Rooms and bathrooms are modern and practical, breakfast buffet is quite ample with fresh prods. Service is fantastic. Only objections: (1) while the gym is good for European standards, it only opens at 07:00AM, which in my case is a bit too late - 24hrs would be preferred, (2) since this hotel is the result of different buildings being annexed, the floorplan is actually a bit confusing, you have the feeling you are walking in circles.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Saint J,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that overall you had a pleasant experience and thank you for your compliments both on the service provided by our team and the comfort of our facilities.

Our gym is located on the top floor, right above some bedrooms, therefore for this reason we are unable to keep it open 24 hours as this would cause some disturbance.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione very soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

we arrived at the airport and were left stranded by our tour operator. the hotel were most helpful in sorting the problem out. the staff are welcoming, the location is excellent central location next to the duomo. our room was spotless and a decent size. its a nice hotel all round. its a four star hotel. (unusually the toilet seats dont have dampers on)

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 962saintj
RosaGrand, Direttore at Rosa Grand – Starhotels Collezione, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Saint J,

Thank you for your very kind review following your recent stay at the Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione.

I am thrilled to hear you had such a great experience and thank you for your compliments on the friendliness and professionalism of our team which I have shared with them..

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

It was or third time staying there as a family. It’s my favorite hotel in central Milan, steps to Duomo and 10 minutes to La Scala. The shopping street immediately adjacent has some excellent high end and discount fashion.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Michael W,

Thank you for your very kind review following your recent return visit to the Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione.

I am delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience once again and thoroughly appreciated the very convenient location.