“Great fusion food”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This Japanese/Brazilian fusion restaurant has an array of sushi available as well as foods like tacos and burritos. The atmosphere is great and the quality of food surpassed our expectations. If you love sushi be sure you visit this restaurant when in Milan.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,904)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the atmosphere and service in this place, it mixes sushi with Mexican food, how interesting. Must go when in Milan.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Cool little sushi fusion place with a great vibe. Food was super fresh & delicious. We had about x6-7 rolls between x4 of us which was perfect b for our group.
Would certainly come back here again.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Needless to say, the environment is nice & the quality of the food is good. Clearly overpriced, typical of Milan. The waiter told me that the base (seaweed + rice) is already made upfront (???) so they could not accomodate my request to make my rolls with soy/rice paper instead. Really? I had to speak up to get one (just one) made according to my taste preferences. Oh well...
(by the way, I am Italian but I want this to be read by tourists & foreign fellows too ;-))
Ciao

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We really enjoyed our dinner at Bomaki on Corso Sempione. Especially the sushi was beautiful to look at, creative, and delicious to eat. The chicken taco was also excellent. Will be back again soon.