“Very good place to stop by and take away delicious food:-)”
Review of Ristoro Monterosso

Ristoro Monterosso
Ranked #1,046 of 9,019 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Pizza, Street Food
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We bumped into this place knowing nothing about this place. we were a bit hungry and tired and got inside to check what is served there.
Pizza was very good, split to small bites - good idea for take away food.
Nice, cheap place id Mediolan, on the road to the city attractions.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

When I am in Milan, I eat often in Pizzeria Monterosso. The pizza is special with very nice and unique taste, and honest price. The place is in Porta romana which is one of my favorite zone of Milan and it is great that you can enjoy talking and meeting people during eating your pizza.

I have the chance to meet the owner, Alberto once, he is very kind and friendly person.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

you can tast good pizza and possibly meet some of alberto's customers - interesting people with a passion for travelling and Asian affairs, cosmopolitan Italians, university students and people from anywhere across the world...

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I'm in Milan for work very often. I stumbled across this place on my way to the underground. The smell coming from the shop was amazing, so I had to try it and I was not disappointed. Really good dough and generous toppings. What a good find!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I am a world traveller lover of Pizza and wherever I land I look for the best pizza in town. Still I haven't found any like Monterosso where no matter at what time you'll get there, you always find incredible pizza ready made of so many different kind. Everytime I go there I discover a new style of pizza and.. they all have the same feature: "they're incredibly juicy and tasty".
Try to believe