“It was ok, more of a business person hotel ”
Review of Enterprise Hotel

Ranked #31 of 430 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my fiancé stayed for four nights in apartment 10. We had booked it on secret escapes on a special deal which was the only reason we chose it.
It was very smart and the bar was reasonable prices at 10 euro a cocktail. The restaurant was fabulous and I defo recommend eating in Sophia's one night. Posh food and plenty of it plus a welcome glass of prosecco!
The staff are friendly and the room was kept clean and the air con worked perfectly.
However you could tell there were things that needed to be fixed in the room such as wallpaper peeling off the ceiling in the bathroom.
It was about a 15min tram ride into central milan which costs 1.50 per person for a ticket that lasts 90 mins. There are multiple tram stops surrounding the hotel so make sure you know where you are going or you will get lost! You can buy tickets at the tobacco shop on the road behind the hotel. Having to get trams every where as we were slightly out of the centre was annoying but a good way to see more of the city.
There is also a little supermarket and a wine bar called wineria which is awesome at 5euro for a glass of prosecco just ten mins walk down the road.
Overall a nice stay but I would prefer to stay in the centre of the city if I was to go again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
PlanetariaHotels, Direttore at Enterprise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Guest,
We are delighted to read of your enjoyable experience at Enterprise Hotel as well as the comments about Hotel peculiarities!
It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and we very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very so on!
My warmest regards
Enterprise Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (1,709)

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My family stayed for a week at the Enterprise hotel and had a wonderful time. Staff were attentive and helpful. Rooms were clean and lovely. Breakfast was a fantastic buffet. We used their underground carpark as well. I would highly recommend the Enterprise.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Enterprise Hotel on TripAdvisor.
It is fantastic to read that you had a wonderful stay and found the staff to be attentive and helpful!
Looking forward to welcome you back,

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

After a work event in Milan I was heading to lake Magiorre, but I needed a hotel for a night before I travelled. A local colleague of mine suggested the Enterprise. It had a reasonable price and I knew it was safe if it was company approved. The service was fantastic from beginning to end. Prior to arrival I emailed them some questions on local travel and the sent me a fab and helpful reply. When I checked in the receptionist was great and was trying to help guests with their dinner arrangements. She suggested somewhere for me that didn't work out and she was very upset for me.
When I went to my room my key didn't work. However instead of having to trudge back down to reception, one of the staff was available on my floor. They let me into my room, then sorted the key for me and returned it to me. How good.
The breakfast was great too.
Could of stayed longer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
PlanetariaHotels, Direttore at Enterprise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thanks a lot for your lovely review!
We are very pleased you loved your stay at Enterprise Hotel and we will share your kind words with the rest of the staff, who are always at complete disposal and really committed to personalized service.
Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back so on,
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights on what was our first visit to Milan. We had a lovely time all round. The hotel was clean and stylish with an exceptional breakfast selection. We also had room service and the burgers were absolutely fantastic. Only thing missing was that the location is a little far away from the main city however the public transport is great and relatively cheap to use.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Enterprise Hotel.
We are always doing our best in order to fully satisfy our guests and your comments and opinions are very important.
Looking forward to welcome you back,

Reviewed 18 August 2017

On the surface this looks like a really nice hotel, the entrance is very well presented and so is the room. In the entrance to the hotel there is a lot of space and comfy seating if you want to chill away from your room.
The room I had was a standard and I felt for a 4 star hotel it was a bit small and only had the things that you'd expect to have, nothing more. The mini bar was very basic, apart from 2 cans of lager had just soft drinks and water, no spirits or wine. Disappointing. The tv was a good size and had a small selection of english channels which I liked.
If you like to have a lie in you will be disappointed as from about 0830 you can hear the cleaners banging about and slamming doors. If you should return to your room when they are cleaning, they get in a bit of a panic and either don't replenish your milk, sugar, shampoo, soap, etc, or just dump them all on the countertop. You can also hear other guests closing their doors and talking in the hallway.
The hotel has free wifi and do a wifi dongle thing so you are connected when exploring the city, which I really liked and very helpful.
There is also a rooftop spa that makes promise of a panoramic view of the city. Me and my girlfriend made use of the Jacuzzi, which was ok, could of use some instruction on how to use it rather than spend 15 minutes trying to figure it out. When in the jacuzzi the panoramic view isn't very panoramic, you get a nice view of the flats across the road and a nice view of some railings on the hotel roof, however if you really focus you can see downtown through the railings, again very disappointing.
The hotel is located about 1 mile from the city centre and has a tram stop about 50 metres away. If you get the No. 1 tram it'll get you to the city centre in about 15-20 minutes and close to central station in about 30 minutes.
There is a restaurant in the hotel, called Sophia's, I would highly recommend you give it a miss. It is very well presented and the staff are very welcoming and polite, but the food is no where near up to scratch, I had spaghetti, it was very salty and tasted like it came out of a can and was a very small portion. I wish it had come from a can as I would have had a bigger portion. It is also expensive. Me an my girlfriend had a main meal each and a glass of white wine which came to almost 50 euro. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and for that price you can get a starter, main and a glass of wine with bigger portions and 10 times better tasting.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liam D

Dear Guest,
We thank you for your feedback and we regret to know that you haven’t been fully satisfied.
We are really sorry this has not been your experience and we would like to contact you in private to study in deep the points underlined by yourself in your review.
Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service.