Free cancellation until 27/07
Starhotels E.c.ho.(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$108
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

C-Hotels Atlantic(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$66
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Best Western Antares(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$67
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$114
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
US$153
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$112
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$264
US$730
US$581
1,823 results
All reviewscity centretram stopgreat hoteltram takesnumber tramexcellent breakfastpublic transportcomfortable stayvisit milanmodern hotelbusiness tripmalpensa airportreception desklake comomini barcentral stationyogurt
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My family stayed for a week at the Enterprise hotel and had a wonderful time. Staff were attentive and helpful. Rooms were clean and lovely. Breakfast was a fantastic buffet. We used their underground carpark as well. I would highly recommend the Enterprise.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
PlanetariaHotels, Direttore at Enterprise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Enterprise Hotel on TripAdvisor.
It is fantastic to read that you had a wonderful stay and found the staff to be attentive and helpful!
Looking forward to welcome you back,

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

After a work event in Milan I was heading to lake Magiorre, but I needed a hotel for a night before I travelled. A local colleague of mine suggested the Enterprise. It had a reasonable price and I knew it was safe if it was company approved. The service was fantastic from beginning to end. Prior to arrival I emailed them some questions on local travel and the sent me a fab and helpful reply. When I checked in the receptionist was great and was trying to help guests with their dinner arrangements. She suggested somewhere for me that didn't work out and she was very upset for me.
When I went to my room my key didn't work. However instead of having to trudge back down to reception, one of the staff was available on my floor. They let me into my room, then sorted the key for me and returned it to me. How good.
The breakfast was great too.
Could of stayed longer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
PlanetariaHotels, Direttore at Enterprise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thanks a lot for your lovely review!
We are very pleased you loved your stay at Enterprise Hotel and we will share your kind words with the rest of the staff, who are always at complete disposal and really committed to personalized service.
Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back so on,
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights on what was our first visit to Milan. We had a lovely time all round. The hotel was clean and stylish with an exceptional breakfast selection. We also had room service and the burgers were absolutely fantastic. Only thing missing was that the location is a little far away from the main city however the public transport is great and relatively cheap to use.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Enterprise Hotel.
We are always doing our best in order to fully satisfy our guests and your comments and opinions are very important.
Looking forward to welcome you back,

Reviewed 18 August 2017

On the surface this looks like a really nice hotel, the entrance is very well presented and so is the room. In the entrance to the hotel there is a lot of space and comfy seating if you want to chill away from your room.
The room I had was a standard and I felt for a 4 star hotel it was a bit small and only had the things that you'd expect to have, nothing more. The mini bar was very basic, apart from 2 cans of lager had just soft drinks and water, no spirits or wine. Disappointing. The tv was a good size and had a small selection of english channels which I liked.
If you like to have a lie in you will be disappointed as from about 0830 you can hear the cleaners banging about and slamming doors. If you should return to your room when they are cleaning, they get in a bit of a panic and either don't replenish your milk, sugar, shampoo, soap, etc, or just dump them all on the countertop. You can also hear other guests closing their doors and talking in the hallway.
The hotel has free wifi and do a wifi dongle thing so you are connected when exploring the city, which I really liked and very helpful.
There is also a rooftop spa that makes promise of a panoramic view of the city. Me and my girlfriend made use of the Jacuzzi, which was ok, could of use some instruction on how to use it rather than spend 15 minutes trying to figure it out. When in the jacuzzi the panoramic view isn't very panoramic, you get a nice view of the flats across the road and a nice view of some railings on the hotel roof, however if you really focus you can see downtown through the railings, again very disappointing.
The hotel is located about 1 mile from the city centre and has a tram stop about 50 metres away. If you get the No. 1 tram it'll get you to the city centre in about 15-20 minutes and close to central station in about 30 minutes.
There is a restaurant in the hotel, called Sophia's, I would highly recommend you give it a miss. It is very well presented and the staff are very welcoming and polite, but the food is no where near up to scratch, I had spaghetti, it was very salty and tasted like it came out of a can and was a very small portion. I wish it had come from a can as I would have had a bigger portion. It is also expensive. Me an my girlfriend had a main meal each and a glass of white wine which came to almost 50 euro. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and for that price you can get a starter, main and a glass of wine with bigger portions and 10 times better tasting.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liam D

Dear Guest,
We thank you for your feedback and we regret to know that you haven’t been fully satisfied.
We are really sorry this has not been your experience and we would like to contact you in private to study in deep the points underlined by yourself in your review.
Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The hotel was excellent. Our room was clean and refreshed everyday. The room was comfortable and spacious. The breakfast is excellent. All staff were friendly and helpful.
The hotel is on the Number 1 tram route which is a real plus and about 15 minutes from the tourist centre. It is fifteen minutes walk from Domodossola station or two minutes by tram and so Lake Como can be reached in about an hour and a half. Great for a longish day trip.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
we thank you so much for your feedback following your stay in our hotel.
We will share your kind words with the rest of the staff, who are always at complete disposal and really committed to personalized service.
Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back so on,