“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Really nice restaurant and great, fresh food. Comfortable atmosphere and friendly service. "All you can eat" 22,80€.

1  Thank Wheires

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

freezed sushi with Basmati rice! I don't forgive me that I paid for such a disaster! Personnels didn't know anything about the served food and when I asked some questions about the food they continued by amswering "I don't know"! So, who the hell knows what's going on on this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

I regret to say the servant in charge of our payment was pretty rude, angry and impolite. First of all, she wanted to charge all of us 3 for their all-you-can-eat menu while two of us had that requested, then she started shouting and acting uncivilized why you hadn't mentioned it before while our third guy had mentioned it while ordering his normal menu and she had forgotten it herself. They wanted to change us the full bottle of wine as well, while we had the half-bottle size of that. Finally, she issued the second cheque and comparing the two, there was 21€ differences! I have been travelling all around the globe, that night was one of very few that I had to say 'wow'! Is it possible to have such a rude servant at all?!! Totally NOT recommended.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Glad we went there for one of only two meals in Milan. They were busy and they still served the sushi very fast so that you could add items easily and quickly.

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

I like Japanese food very much. It, however, was One of the worst Japanese restaurants. Most cooks spoke in front of food. It made us very not convenient. Also, the lady counter was not kind. She did not care of customers. It made us very very not convenient as well.

1  Thank 규익노