1,839 results
All reviews chateau monfort alice in wonderland nottingham forest beautiful hotel spa area the general manager executive room five star hotel steam room walking distance minute walk shopping area hotel restaurant city centre tram stop linate airport visiting milan
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on a business visit to Milan.
What a fabulous hotel.
It's truly beautiful building, very classic.
I had a suite on the first floor with a balcony on two sides of the room. Well decorated room. Great bed. Great shower.
Reception staff is very attentive, great overall service. Exactly what you expect from a place like this, but I still rate it as Excellent!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Stefano_Risole, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear Mr. Frank,

thanks for reviewing our property on tripadvisor, I trust your experience with us was positive and up to your expectations.

Thanks for sharing your comments about the room and the staff, and by the way, hope you could come back to Chateau, not only for business purposes but for some free time as well.

In case you may have also some suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

We all look forward to seeing you again in Milan at Chateau Monfort and remain at your complete disposal for any information, assistance or reservation, you may require.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

If you haven't stayed in the smaller hotels you don't know what you are missing and this one nails it, our room with the Owl theme was perfect, a fabulous breakfast each morning, although outstanding lunch and dinner is limited, but worked for us in between tours. Staff was outstanding on all fronts. Walking distance to the golden triangle and the Duomo.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Graham,

so nice to read through your review , I am glad you enjoyed our property within it's staff, and trust your Chateau Experiencse was more than positive.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time for assistance with future reservations or other information.

We all look forward to seeing you again in Milan at Chateau Monfort and remain at your complete disposal ,

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Location is perfect. Not only closed to the fashion district, also there are a lot of showrooms near this area. Although the rate is high during furniture fair,the room and service are still good. I love the spa, it regained my energy during my hard working in Milan.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mrs. Debbie,,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience on tripadvisor, I am happy you have had a nice stay during your business trip .

Please do not hesitate contact me at any time for assistance on your next stay.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

The hotel is amazing, you feel like in a tale. Room beautifully designed, big bath tube, perfect for romantic weekend. Near to the city centre (10 minutes walk), attention do details with everything, friendly staff and good SPA with two saunas and swimming pool.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thanks for reviewing our property on tripadvisor, I am glad you have enjoyed your stay and hope you could come back to Chateau Monfort, very soon in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time, for any information, assistance you may require.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I stayed there from 15 to 18 May, in the room with the owes.
If you prefer better the boutique hotels than the cattle boxes, this is your case.
One of the best hotels I've ever stayed, quality and high feeling of good taste.
Old building, amazingly refurbished with originally fairy-tale ideas.
Breakfast tastes homemade. Cleanness and tidiness in the room twice a day. Staff very well trained.
Great value for money.
Congratulations to the management.

PS. Tram no 9 goes straight from the Statione Centrale to the hotel, no need for taxi.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Touch_of_Zeus

Dear Guest,

Thanks for sharing your comments about our Hotel concept and atmosphere.

In case you may have also some other suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.