Chateau Monfort
US$102
  • Room Service
US$125
  • Breakfast included
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$112
US$320
US$269
  • Pool
US$757
US$551
1,622 results
All reviewsalice in wonderlandsoup kitchennottingham forestbeautiful hotelspa areathe general managerexecutive roomfive star hotelwalking distancesteam roomminute walkhotel restaurantshopping areacity centretram stoplinate airportvisiting milan
Reviewed 31 March 2018

A lovely hotel, which is even better than it looks in photographs! Quirky, boutiquey, feminine, romantic with lovely food and superb service. Despite having a room by the main road and tram line (which seems to be unavoidable in central Milan) it was very quiet and we slept well, and I am a light sleeper. The staff were all lovely and managed to tread the very difficult line between excellent five star service whilst being friendly, welcoming, helpful and unintimidating. I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Rome and highly recommend it. The only minor negative was that entry to the spa costs 30 euros extra. I was unclear whether this was per visit, per person or per stay, which I was not expecting as I have never been charged entry to a spa in a hotel where I am a guest before, in Italy or elsewhere in the world.

Stayed: March 2018
Stefano R, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind review.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us.

We are glad to inform you that the access to our Spa is included for all guests who books directly with us, through our official website or booking office. The cost of € 30,00 is per person, per stay.

We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future reservations.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have just returned from a short break in Milan staying at the Chataeu Montfort. We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and couldn’t have chosen a nicer hotel to stay at. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, the hotel theme is quite enchanting and the room we had was bigger than others we have stayed in in Italy. Exceptionally clean and well maintained. Easy to get to from the station on a tram and 10-15 mins walk from the Doumo . The Metro is easily accessed at Sabila via a 5 min walk and can take you almost anywhere you want to go. We were made most welcome from the minute we entered the hotel until the minute we checked out. We used the spa, which although small is adequate for a quick dip, a sauna or a steam. Although we didn’t have any treatments ourselves, they are available. We had a fabulous time in Milan, enhanced by choosing this hotel. We are very experienced travellers having been everywhere from China to Hawaii and Australia to Colombia and have rarely experienced the welcome we received here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Stefano R, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your kindest words.

It is our pleasure that you enjoyed our magic atmosphere and you had an extraordinary experience.

We would be most happy if you choose to be back in Milan soon.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any further needs or future reservations.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a couple of nights at a weekend. Staff were all very friendly and helpful, check in was quick and efficient, room was available which was an added bonus. We received a map of Milan centre, very useful and well used! Room was lovely, nicely decorated with good AC and plenty wardrobe space. I liked the bathroom decor and was impressed with the toiletries provided.
We were room only so never ate in hotel but we did have drinks in the bar and again staff were excellent. It's a very pleasant bar area to relax with a drink.
Hotel is a 10-15 min walk to Duomo and it's via nice shopping areas.
We walked to a restaurant on our first night and there are a number of restaurants close by.
A very enjoyable stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Stefano R, Direttore generale at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind review and your compliments.

I am happy to see our services met your expectations.

All of our staff is allways willing to do their best in order to meet our guests satisfaction, and I am very glad this was also the case.

I hope you will have a chance to be back in Milan very soon.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further needs.

cell. 0039.335/1211402

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This is a stunning hotel, where every detail has been carefully and stylishly thought out. From the grand entrance at reception, through to the plush lounge bar and the comfort and facilities of the room.

We did not eat in the restaurant but the service and choices at breakfast were better than we have seen in many other 5 star hotels.

Overall, we would unreservedly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again should we revisit Milan.

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your kind words.

I am happy to hear your experience and stay with us was positive and enjoyable.

In case you may have some suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
I and my staff look forward to welcoming you for another fantastic experience with us!

My warmest regards,

cell. 3351211402

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is reasonably placed to walk to the Duomo etc or the Metro. Lovely atmosphere and quite quirky. Rooms are great. Had dinner one night which was delicious, although 5 star prices. Cocktail bar was very stylish. Disappointed not to have a resident pianist there each evening and to find it closed for a private event one evening. This did knock the rating. But everything else was lovely

Dear Jane,

many thanks for reviewing your stay at Chateau Monfort on Tripadvisor.

I am glad your stay was overall enjoyable and positive.

We all look forward to seeing you again in Milan at Chateau Monfort and remain at your complete disposal for anything.

Kind Regards,