“A Magical Food Experience”

Mamma Rosa Osteria Grill
Reserve with
Mamma Rosa Osteria Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #273 of 9,009 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$40 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Description: Situato in zona centrale, nel cuore di Milano a due passi dall'isola della moda, dal palazzo della regione, e da alcuni dei piu importanti alberghi, l'osteria Mamma Rosa e un luogo ove gusto, sapore ed eleganza si fondono armoniosamente. Il ristorante, distribuito su due livelli, dispone di ampie sale, ideali anche per pranzi e cene di lavoro, di una sala per fumatori e di un'ampia cantina nella quale trovano posto piu di mille etichette di vini bianchi e rossi provenienti da tutta Italia e non solo. Nell'eleganza del suo interno, nell'atmosfera calda e accogliente di ogni ambiente, e possibile apprezzare in assoluta tranquillita e riservatezza il fascino di questo locale arredato con cura e gusto per garantire un servizio completo ed esclusivo alla clientela. La cucina raffinata e tipicamente italiana del ristorante si sposa con l'eleganza del luogo e con la professionalita e cortesia dello staff. Nel menu trovano posto piatti di mare dal carpaccio di Branzino alla Tartara di Tonno per arrivare al San Pietro al forno o alla Zuppa di Moscardini, e gustosissime fiorentine di Scottona, Angus o la pregiata Chianina, contornate da primize come funghi porcini, ovoli o carciofi. Da non perdere gli ottimi primi, un esempio fra tutti i ravioli d'oca, i paccheri con scampetti o il delizioso risotto "Mamma Rosa" (con bresaola della Valtellina, la zucchina ed il suo fiore, l'olio tartufato e lo stracchino). L'Osteria Mamma Rosa e la scelta indovinata e di sicuro successo per cene intime, pranzi di rappresentanza, di lavoro o per festeggiare qualsiasi ricorrenza od occasione particolare.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We just spent my final evening in Milan here at Mamma Rosa. We were blown away from the start. The service by Surjee was splendid and the food was spectacular.

Just seeing the food go out the kitchen was a dream. Their deserts in particular were so beautiful and delicious to boot.

By far our best food experience in Milan. Go and visit them. You will not regret it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,949)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

By coincidence we went into Mamma Rosa on the first night in Milan. We did not expect much and was very surprised with the atmosphere and feel once we went into the restaurant. We were placed at our table and the service was exceptional throughout the evening.

One thing is the service but the food itself was just delicious. And they really do understand how to serve the wine.

We were not disappointed visiting Mamma Rosa. This restaurant definitely gives you the feeling of being in a real Italian Mamma’s home. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the food.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Let me start by completing the food at this place. It was good. However, the service was so over-done, it became stressful. I had a 2-course dinner and within 30 minutes I was sent out of the door. I would really have liked to spend more time enjoying the food and wine. The staff was well-trained but not empathetic to my needs. I was out of control, wine was served for me without asking me which one I preferred, food was served to me without asking about timing, food was ordered eventhough I had not finalized my complete menu. Don't get me wrong it was all good - but considering that I was paying (a rather large fee) for the meal, please include me in the decision-making and allow me to enjoy the meal.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Food and wine excellent. Fantastic attentive staff. Immaculately fresh seafood. Good choice of starters and main courses

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Went here with six friends for a final night special dinner and was not disappointed. From the free welcome Prosseco om arrival to the espresso at the end, everything was perfect. Maurizio our waiter was attentive and charming without being intrusive. Some of our party chose from the huge menu, while I chose the Gourmet set dinner at 35 Euro. I started with salmon and orange which was delicious, then followed with tuna pasta which was the most beautiful pasta I have had. After that came fish in a crispy breadcrumb topping and a mixed fruit pie to end. We downed two bottles of Pinot Grigio and thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. Its a very 'classy' restaurant and to some it might not be cheap, but if you want cheap, there are plenty around. If you want quality, then Mamma Rosa's will not disappoint..

1  Thank Graham M