1,698 results
All reviewsbarcelo hotelexpo areafree shuttlecertosa stationmodern hotelinteresting designan amazing hotelmodern stylehigh techbusiness tripfree upgradeshuttle servicethe entire hotelrestaurant staffbig roomcentral milanquiet room
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

4* hotel ... I think because of the spa, which by the way I didn't test it. For the prices I got for two double rooms is more than ok, but don't expect anything less than a newer Ibis; clean, rooms are ok, parking lot costs extra (12€ pro day) and at the time the review was written the breakfast hasn't been tested! In a few words... 4/5!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Pros:
Comfortable rooms
Beautiful building
Great view
Their buffet had a big variety of food
Tasty food
Great service

Cons:
Away from the city centre
The bathroom was see through
High prices for such a hotel

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
BarceloMilan15, General Manager at Barcelo Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all we would like to thank you for taking time to review the Barceló Milan and to share your opinion with the community of Tripadvisor.com.
We do apologize if the location where not in line with what did you expect. We would like to inform you that we are in a strategic position. The Highway is just behind the hotel. The two most important fairgrounds, and the nearest train and metro connection to the city, are reachable with small movements that we cover by our free shuttle bus, provided from 07:00 to 12:00 and from 17:00 to 22:00. In the same way we would like to thank you for your appreciations to hotels’ staff and design.
All our guests’ opinions are very important for us because enable us to monitor our services and aim for full customer satisfaction.
Thank you again for making us your choice hotel on this occasion, we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Pedro Cordón

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I booked this hotel for two nights in July of 16. I emailed and contacted the manager of the hotel about 10 days prior to arrival to see if they could cancel at no charge. The manager who was a woman promised to cancel the booking with no penalty fees and also followed our telephone conversation with an email in which she confirmed also the free cancellation. I have been charged and have sent several emails to the hotel but did not get an answer. I have also called the customer service department from Barcelo and still a month after i cancelled the booking I am still waiting on a response at least. Of course, no refund

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 1NPark
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Would be better if at least could have free acces to the gym. As there is no close public transportation to the center we are forced to use the car to go there.
Parking is very expensive and not jusified due the non comercial location...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I was stayed only for 1 night for Europe Tour. Didn't have much time to take a short tour inside the hotel, because I just got there around midnight.
First impression, the hotel design was very unique, lights everywhere, and the colour of the design was very artistic. Green, White, Blue.
Comfort hotel and the breakfast also great! Staff were helpful.
I wish i could visit Milan again and stay at Barcelo Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family