“Sushi free in Italy! Eat all you want for 13 or 19 Euros!”
Review of Kobe2

Kobe2
Ranked #1,800 of 8,974 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018

If you are sushi cravings this is your place (in Porta Romana area zone)!

Any plate you want order, is waiting for you with a long Japannese and Chinnese menu (Carte Menu) options.

Is full of people so, you will need wait few minutes.
The price for lunch is 13 Euros, and afternoon (dinner time) 19 Euros. Beverages no included!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I always go here when I’m craving for sushi cause it’s an all you can eat with a good quality which is not always like that in the AYCE.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

You really can't find a better all you can eat sushi in Milan!! I was here with some friends and had overall a great experience!

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

On Saturday I went here with my friend Lisa ,we was here at 1 pm and we booked for a table because there is a lot of people,always.There a lot of tables but the place is very small.The Chinese and Japanese food is very good and excellent value for money.I think that I will came here again.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We come very often to this restaurant.
In our opinion is one of the best "all you can eat in Milan"
The quality of food is really good, especially if compared to the price. The staff is very friendly and nice. Service is good and fast.
During the weekend is full of people, so the reservation is suggested
A place we recommend for an "easy meal"

1  Thank i-mascherati