“Good location”

Ranked #3,095 of 8,855 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The staff is quick and kind, they speak very good english. The price I consider ok for this area of the city. Usually in touristic places you get bad quality for high price, but here is not like that. I recommand the place.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We visited twice during our stay in Milan, only because of super fillet stake! It was so so good! But the wine and the wc was not so good. Location is near the Duomo.
If you want good meat steak go there!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

started off great read the reviews ....starter was OK...Then the most expensive main...fillet cooked to perfection .....complete with special steak knife ....unfortunately the knife wasn't up to the job.
.after much trying trim off something that I could eat ....I gave up and requested a stihll saw which they didn't have ....so I duly returned the toughest of steaks to the kitchen ...this was then returned to me to explain why after demonstrating that it was uncuttable by the sharpest of knives they accepted ....bad night for the chef or was it normal ...my wife however enjoyed her dish of clams5/ 5 she said ....although we both left

Reviewed 13 February 2018

pasta was amazing. there was football on too or those who are football enthusiast. service was amazing, very friendly. food did not take long to arrive

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We came here on a friends recommendation.
The food was not good and the quality of the steaks were poor.
this place is quite expensive.