“Great Food and relaxed atmosphere”
Review of Nuovo Yacht

Nuovo Yacht
Reserve with
Nuovo Yacht is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 8,382 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2017

My wife and I enjoyed our last dinner in Europe for the summer of 2017 at Nuovo Yacht. We were not disappointed. We shared the ceviche appetizer, a great octapus and greens salade as primi, seafood pasta for secondi, a bottle of prosecco, and each had a dessert. The quality of food and presentation were excellent. The service started in excellent fashion, but declined a bit as the restaurant filled. The posts regarding the breadth of selections on the menu has some merit, but the items available cover the breadth of foods that would be expected for fresh seafood in an inland city, like Milan.

1  Thank porter_osborne

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I had just arrived in Milan and was looking for dinner. I was staying at the Marriott and looked for places in the area. This was highly rated and a little over a half mile away. I got there right about 9pm on Saturday. I think they may have been about to not seat anymore people as the door was locked but they gladly opened it for me. The place was mostly full but they had a table for one. Note- they do have Italian/English menus. And I'm pretty sure there isn't one meat option on the menu, all seafood. The server was extremely engaging and pointed we towards the salmon tartare starter and seafood pasta main. Both were really good especially the pasta. It was a linguine like noodle and the seafood included fish, clams, mussels, snails, and shrimp. There was a basil ice cream intermezzo between the courses. I didn't have dessert but was given a intermezzo sized black raspberry ice cream to finish. I had a couple glasses of white wine with the meal. They do provide the house made limoncello at the end of the meal and they do leave the bottle. I helped my self to a 2nd pour and then the server made sure I had a 3rd. I was pleased with the meal and service and all in it was €50.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Another great place. Amazing service and super friendly waiter who left the bottle of limoncello )) luckily I am not a big drinker. Lobster pasta was great, octopus salad as I have seen on other reviews was just exquisite and rich with a different style. Tiramisu was tasty and diferrent as well. Loved the place
At the end free candy sure hit the spot. Second time :))

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Short business trip and this restaurant was just around the corner. Classic, nautical ambiance with jazz music and great seafood. Staff is very helpful and not too visible/present.

Compliments for the chef, both the octopus and lobster were perfectly done. Very friendly people that noticeably take pride in their work.

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 23 February 2017

A restaurant with a friendly atmosphere, professional service and last but not least excellent fresh seafood. We tried octopus salad with red fruits and celery, which was a very interesting and surprising combination . For main course we had mixed fish plate and mixed prawn/ squid plate, both was delicious, and the portions are huge. The dessert was nothing special , but it was totally worth for the seafood..