*Only after 2 room changes did we get a room without cigarette smell and a working A/C. * Breakfast is a bad joke - all plastic and cheap tableware, poor selection, the worst coffee in Milano! * Expensive wifi *No lobby - forget about even a short business meeting. *The kitchenette in the room was totally empty from any utensils, so even if you wish to make a small meal - with what??
*Location is very near the Metro. Room itself was clean, spacious enough and the bed was very comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atahotel Linea Uno is an apartment hotel located in the northeast of Milan, just 10 metres from Turro underground station, with excellent links to: the Duomo, the "Quadrilatero della Moda" shopping district and Milan's exhibition centers. Also just 100 mt from the placid waters of the Martesana canal, with its cycle paths and green spaces, perfect for a relaxing walk. The motorway exits for Milan's airports are easily reachable from Atahotel Lineauno. Its spacious apartments and rooms combine practicality and style. Your stay will be made even more comfortable by the services created specifically for business and tourism. RESIDENCE: 99 apartments divided into 58 one-room, 24 two-rooms, 6 three-rooms, 1 four-rooms apartments, 10 hotel rooms. Apartments equipped for disabled guests. Wi-Fi. Breakfast room. Discounted restaurant across the road. Gym. Garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your ATAHOTEL Linea Uno Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Linea Uno Residence Hotel Milan
- Atahotel Linea Uno Residence Milan