Positive side: very close to metro station - so you can reach the center in a heartbeat; a kitchen inside the room - very helpful if you want to cut the expenses on food; the room itself is spacious.
Negative side: the most important thing is - the quality of cleaning service.
1. they never really cleaned - only made our bed and provided with new (hopefully) towels
2. they went through our suitcases and bags - you can easily tell if you have a proper order of organizing your belongings
3. and the last but not least - they took alcohol from the kitchen, socks - stupid as this may sound, and stole computer tablet from the backpack. To sum it up - hotel staff treat rooms as a supermarket.
Hmm, what to do if you were robbed at the hotel:
1) look at the recordings of the cameras? Ha-ha. They don't have any cameras, claiming that it is a private property. Nonsense! The hotels belong to public place category - the same as churches, metro etc. Basically any person can go into your room and do whatever he pleases
2) call the police immediately? Ha-ha. Reception blatantly refuses to call the police - it will bring a lot of trouble to the hotel obviously. However they gladly give you the map of police station and propose to go there and deal with it yourself.
3) if you don't have an expertise in how police operate, how theft statement should sound - well you are in trouble, as I was. There is a loophole - "I have no suspects" in a statement leads to > police will not go to the hotel > hotel will not provide information on cleaning staff to the police.
In conclusion be very careful with your belongings:
1. There is a safe in a room masterfully disguised in a wall. The key should be asked on reception. If you trust this place enough to leave all your valuables in one place a.k.a safe then this is your option. Worst case scenario - you will not recover them but maybe manager will compensate the loss..
2. Have a lock on suitcases, bags with locked things at all times - it turned out even socks are at risk, you never know. Well again if you trust this place enough..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atahotel Linea Uno is an apartment hotel located in the northeast of Milan, just 10 metres from Turro underground station, with excellent links to: the Duomo, the "Quadrilatero della Moda" shopping district and Milan's exhibition centers. Also just 100 mt from the placid waters of the Martesana canal, with its cycle paths and green spaces, perfect for a relaxing walk. The motorway exits for Milan's airports are easily reachable from Atahotel Lineauno. Its spacious apartments and rooms combine practicality and style. Your stay will be made even more comfortable by the services created specifically for business and tourism. RESIDENCE: 99 apartments divided into 58 one-room, 24 two-rooms, 6 three-rooms, 1 four-rooms apartments, 10 hotel rooms. Apartments equipped for disabled guests. Wi-Fi. Breakfast room. Discounted restaurant across the road. Gym. Garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your ATAHOTEL Linea Uno Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Linea Uno Residence Hotel Milan
- Atahotel Linea Uno Residence Milan