I have been here long time ago, booked it via booking.com, paid everything but after my arrival I was told that they didn't get the money and I had to pay with my credit card. Once I was back home, I checked my bank account and realized I paid twice for the night, send an email with proof and never heard from them again. The staff was also extremely rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atahotel Linea Uno is an apartment hotel located in the northeast of Milan, just 10 metres from Turro underground station, with excellent links to: the Duomo, the "Quadrilatero della Moda" shopping district and Milan's exhibition centers. Also just 100 mt from the placid waters of the Martesana canal, with its cycle paths and green spaces, perfect for a relaxing walk. The motorway exits for Milan's airports are easily reachable from Atahotel Lineauno. Its spacious apartments and rooms combine practicality and style. Your stay will be made even more comfortable by the services created specifically for business and tourism. RESIDENCE: 99 apartments divided into 58 one-room, 24 two-rooms, 6 three-rooms, 1 four-rooms apartments, 10 hotel rooms. Apartments equipped for disabled guests. Wi-Fi. Breakfast room. Discounted restaurant across the road. Gym. Garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ATAHOTEL Linea Uno Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Linea Uno Residence Hotel Milan
- Atahotel Linea Uno Residence Milan