See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2015

I was programming a trip for a group (10 persons).

The day of the reservation, the hotel check my credit card, my bad, my credit card, was blocked.

I propose to paid in cash at arrived, the hotel refuse (very nice...) and say they cannot reserve my room, if I do not provide a credit card by EMAIL (really send credit card by mail...).

I do a lot of work to re-activate my credit card in the next hour, and finally is ok.

The hotel contact me and confirme all is ok. I am happy...

One hour later, another guy call me and say we must go to an another hotel very nice and just 5 minutes distance from the first one.

"Because they cannot take as many monney on my card". I check with my bank and that's a lie.

I refuse to go to another hotel, and the guy becomes angry (just less than me). I have to call the website who does the reservation to cancel my reservation, i think if you have no support from website/agency you cannot get your monney back...

Room tip: Choose another hotel
Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank Marc R
Reviewed 9 April 2015

The hotel has nothing special, just a place to sleep if you go to Milan. The location is great so you can get around the city easily.
Facilities were not the greatest , the door handle was broken, the shower was broken as well and the bathroom was smelly even right after they cleaned but I think the pipes are very old.
Staff is Ok not not very fluent in english and the internet didnt work for 4 days, or at least that's why they kept telling us.
Overall for the price I paid I wasnt expecting more.

Date of stay: April 2015
1  Thank LuisaHC
Reviewed 24 January 2015

Due to late arrival and insufficient funds on my credit card, the management decided to cancel my reservation sending me an email to inform me about the cancellation. This is unacceptable; being abroad, with no internet connection all the time they should have called me to let me know what happened to my reservation. Fortunately, I saw the email and arrange this matter and checked-in to the hotel. By the time we insert the hotel, everything was a disaster! The hotel painted in red colorl. Our room was smelling really REALLY bad. The sheets were smelling like cat-pee; note that we paid 3EUR per person for clean linen-sheets. The same goes for the bathroom; first time in my life I smelled something so bad. All room had mold on the walls and spider's web!! After this disastrous hotel, we decided to leave it at midnight and get to the airport instead of sleeping on that dirty room. Overall, just stay away!

Date of stay: January 2015
3  Thank andrew_kyr
Reviewed 18 November 2014

I spent two nights in Hotel Valley and I was very satisfied. The location was excellent, less than 10 minutes from Milan Central Station where you can find food, metro station and buses for the town and the airports. It's not luxurious but it was clean, there was hot water and excellent (and free) wi-fi. The staff spoke fluent English and was very helpful.

Keep in mind that the checking in time is at 2 P.M. (14:00 h)

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 24 October 2014

This hotel is conveniently located near Milan Central Station.
But it is very misleading as the entrance of the hotel stated as Albergo Hotel.
Flat pillows and mattresses.
No bathmat.
Don't forget to ask for free wifi password.
We will still stay here in future because of the low price offered.

Date of stay: October 2014