US$317
US$279
US$228
US$201
  • Breakfast included
Milan Suite Hotel(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$115
  • Room Service
Grand Visconti Palace(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$130
Priceline
US$206
US$185
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Antares(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$71
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$265
Priceline
US$124
US$92
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2015

DON'T STAY HERE! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE DON'T BOOK THIS HOTEL!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

We booked this hotel due to the close location to the Milan Train Station and to just spend the night. We booked thorough Booking.com and a few days before of our actual stay we started receiving notifications saying that our card was being declined and therefore that the booking was not being able to be guaranteed; we called both Booking and the hotel directly a couple of times to ensure the booking was in place for our arrival and that everything was in order, needless to say the hotel staff on the phone was always rude on every call we made, yet they still assured us that they would "honor" our stay.
When we arrived, first of all the hotel seemed like out of a scary movie, we had to ring a bell and then walk into a complex building and into low illumination room where the "lobby" seemed to be. When we got there the man on the reception told us that he only had a room with "shared bathroom" left to which we replied that we specifically booked a room with its own bathroom, then after a minute he said "Ok I have just one left", he charged us the stay and since the card was "having issues" we paid in cash and went to our room... The room was completely hideous, the bathroom was the most horrible bathroom I have ever been on, the shower seemed like it had never been washed in forever, the bed was awful and overall everything seemed kind of dirty. After we were getting ready to go to bed we got a notification of a charge on our card from the hotel so we immediately went out again to the "lobby/reception" and asked the guy why he charged our card if we had already paid him in cash to which he replied that it was how he conducted business and that it was only a "pre-authorization" and that it would go away later to which I told him that this didn't make any sense and that it all seemed suspicious due to the fact that our card was always being "denied" and suddenly he could make the charge on the card? and why he did it only after we arrived and paid?, he said that it was how it was. I then realized that he had not given us a receipt for our cash payment so I asked for it to which he replied that he did not give receipts until we check out which seems all the more suspicious, also at this point the guy was yelling at us very rudely saying that "it was his hotel and he could do whatever he wanted to do in it" when I asked for his name he refused to give it to me saying that I could call him however I want that it didn't matter that he was not going to give us our receipt until next day and if we didn't like it that we could take our things and go elsewhere (in Milan at midnight). My husband and I were very tired and frustrated by this situation knowind that it was all fishy and that he was trying to rob us. we couldn't sleep due to this and the fact that the room seemed unsafe and there were noises everywhere. we woke up early to head to the station and requested our receipt one last time, he provided one that said "non-fiscale" in italian (I investigated later and it seems that this is to avoid paying taxes to the government). We took it along with our things and walked away.

This was the worst experience ever. the guy at the reception (an Indian guy who wouldn't give me his name) is the worst person I have ever had to deal with, rude and disrespectful, the hotel is old and dirty and seems really unsafe and needless to say the whole operation seems to be working off the books to avoid paying taxes and to rob tourists.

So mark my words and mark them well...
DON'T STAY HERE! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE DON'T BOOK THIS HOTEL!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MrS Moya L
Reviewed 7 September 2015

The location is the only good thing about this property. Don't try to book your room via a credit card. They will tell you they are having trouble with your card. What will happen is you will have to pay cash when you arrive. I don't think they even have a credit card machine. Make sure you have cash. DO NOT stay in the rooms beside the hotel desk, much too noisy. Hotel noisy anyway, but these rooms are the worst! My advice is to avoid this hotel in Milan.

Room Tip: Stay away from hotel desk.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

We were booked in for four nights but only stayed for two as both nights we couple sleep due to noise.

On the first night the two receptionists had loud music on in the lobby and were continuously talking to other people they had in here.

They showed no consideration at all to the guests, only interested in having a good night. I had to ask twice for them to turn the music off, after asking the first time they just switched it back on after I went back to my room. It could still be heard after the second time, they'd just turned it down.

The following night there was a TV playing really loudly in a hotel room so again asked if the receptionist could ask them to turn it down and he told me to just go and try and sleep, clearly too scared to knock and ask them to turn it down. So I began to approach the room at which point he finally tried to sort it out. But failed.

We left the following day.

Absolute joke of a hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed recently with family, no neatness- room floors are cement and not cleaned at all, just rub the floor with wet cloth and u see the difference , things are broken door, shower, windows u name it , u won't get sleep due to sound and noise for the complete night u can not close windows , small towels and not even friendly reception
Overall my experience is terrible, I would not recommend this hotel even as transit stop. The toilet and shower r not even clean.

Stayed: June 2015
1  Thank PadmaM
Reviewed 9 May 2015

The location is great because it is really close to Milano Centrale, but the building isn't well maintained and the rooms could be cleaner.
For the breakfast I recommend to go to some cafe nearby, there are a few.

Room Tip: There's no view except for the street.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family