Had to pay cash.
Very very dirty room (big things of dust under the bed, moldy walls, very non-sanitary bathroom (nice, the little yellow puddle on the bathtub). When I opened the door, a one-leg coachroach nicely welcomed me and my little sister.
Now talking about the TV that wasn't even working (oh, but the wire was fixed with some black tape, super safe hm?). And when we talked to the guy about that, he said it could happen home and did nothing else.
Not mentioning the super thin walls that made us hear absolutely all the details of the night of our very loud couple of neighbors. Thanks God, my little sister of 9 didn't wake up, that would have been quite embarrassing. Last point not being exactly the fault of the hostel, but it basically resumes the worst night of our lives, in the dirtiest, gloomiest hotel I've ever seen.
You people need to put a bit of love and professionalism in the place.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included