AC Hotel Milano
  • Room Service
US$129
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Starhotels Business Palace(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$69
  • Breakfast included
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$113
US$688
US$552
1,041 results
All reviewsgaribaldi stationcorso comobusiness hotelnice hotelmalpensa airportbusiness tripexpress trainrooms are modernhotel is locatedminute walktram stopbreakfast buffetroom ratecity centrestayed here for two nightsitalian hotelspublic transportation
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was nice. Clean, comfortable bed. Big towels. On the down side, even though we are Marriott Platinum elite members the breakfast was not included with our room. It is right next to the main train station.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise M
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I’m currently staying at this hotel. The hotel is generally fine - however the room is uncomfortably hot to the extent that it seems more sauna than a bedroom. This really spoils the experience.

I have raised this with reception and they have advised that nothing can be done aside from opening the window.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MB786
MilanoHotelier, General Manager at AC Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear guest, apology for the inconvenience and be please informed that from your nick name I'm unable to find out your room and last name. should you wish to leave a note at the desk we will be more thank happy to assist.

Osvaldo Rozzo

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I love the hotel but I really didn’t like the hotel area . But you can take trolley to downtown Milan .it is just 10 mins and only €3.
Room is very big and clean. I really like the view from 11th floor .
WiFi is fast . You can get very good breakfast with €16 per person.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We had an overall good experience here. We were upgraded to a large suite, which was the nicest room I have seen in an AC hotel in Europe. The hotel was close to a train station which is very convenient or coming to and from the airport (train takes less than an hour). While not far from city center, it's just far enough that I only walked it one time. Otherwise (and at night) I recommend an Uber or the subway. the front doors to the hotel appeared to have gunshots or some problem as the glass was shattered and held together by tape. At first, when I arrived, I was worried about safety due to this, but it seemed to be very safe, and I'm not sure why they were waiting to fix the glass. My only real criticism of this hotel is that the staff were not very helpful and could not assist us with help around the town. They even gave us the wrong train information upon departure - thank goodness we double checked on our own! The exception is the gentleman working when we checked out, who went out of his way to give me a stamp and put a postcard in the mail.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. The staff - particularly Giuseppe - on reception and in the restaurant were all very friendly and helpful. Nice hotel - I had a deluxe room which was spacious with a nice bathroom - appears well maintained.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business