“Exquisite Experience”

Ranked #43 of 8,331 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Il Luogo di Aimo e Nadia, a truly unique gastronomic reality wherein creativity and a site-specific architectural and artistic installation, memory tastes from the past and contemporary signs are interwoven. Stefania Moroni and the chefs Fabio Pisani and Alessandro Negrini, carry on with this unique reality created by Aimo and Nadia, so able and innovative in interpreting and proposing anew the rich Italian gastronomic culture. 2 stars Michelin Guide, Relais & Chateaux, Les Grandes Tables du Monde.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

From the minute you step into this unusual restaurant, you know that a wonderful experience is about to take place. Every detail is looked after. The food is incredible as is the service. We were lucky enough to meet the charming chef, Fabio Pisani. This restaurant was one of my favorites in Milan. Book way ahead of time so you will not be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Il Luogo di Aimo e Nadia

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Food was great! Totally had an interesting culinary experience! It's very expensive but well worth the visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The atmosphere of this restaurant is surprising easy going while at the same time elegant, the "notebook" is an excellent dessert.

Staff are well professional and the service is good and leaves you a lot of privacy and freedom.

The interior is minimalist with modern art, might not to everyone's taste but definitely looked better in real than on the photos. I liked also the spoons and forks.

The toilette shall be improved for a Michelin restaurant and shall be cleaned more frequently though.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Our driver would not leave until he made sure that my niece and I could get into the restaurant since we were early for our 7.30 pm reservation. There were already one table of guests and they are also Chinese. In fact, there ended up having three out of four tables when were there, being Chinese.
The food was excellent. The presentation was as artistic as the paintings in the restaurant. I loved the porcini mushrooms as my starter and the pigeon served three ways was not just tasty but also reminded me of how in Chinese cuisine, we often serve a duck in three ways. Perhaps Italian and Chinese cuisines are really as closely related as the Silk Road ...

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Il Luogo di Aimo e Nadia is a restaurant that everyone should visit at least once if in Milano.
From the moment you sit down you know that the culinary experience that you will have is going to be mesmerizing. This time our journey started with the amuse bouche which was a stuffed mussel with ricotta and a tar tar of tomatoes with Sicilian capers. The menu changes but a few plates that are traditional are always available.
My daughter's all time favorite is the Maialino Croccante e Morbido ( pork crackling ) and for me the Liquorice Souffle.
This time I did not take any pictures of what we ate because I truly wanted to concentrate on what I had in front of me and wanted to really feel all of the flavors. Trust me when I say that nothing disappointed, all the ingredients were intense full of flavors and we were just blown away as always.
For our family this restaurant is always a go to when we are in Milano, the atmosphere is not stuffy as in many stared restaurants, however it still maintains the high level ambiance and we feel very much at home.
I recommend embarking in this wonderful food journey if you are in love with experiencing bold and unique plates while still holding on to traditional flavors, you will not be disappointed, it is worth every penny ..