“Great course of italian”

Scuola Leonardo da Vinci Milano City Tour
Ranked #32 of 143 Tours in Milan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Learn Italian in Milan at language school Scuola Leonardo da Vinci with the "The Learn and go program". It is suitable for those that wish to taste Italian culture and language, all in just one day.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I liked that you can start anytime. I chose intensive course (12:30-17:30), conversation first and then grammar. Conversation with Antonio was funny and he did his best to make us speak. He spoke only italian, new words tried to explain in italian, only if there was really big problem with understanding he used english. Grammar with Roberto was especially useful to me because we learned corcondanza dei tempi and congiuntivo which were always problem for me. Also he made us speak a lot. All staff were extra friendly, school nice with chillout areas, organize activities for students. And also offers accomodation. It was greaaaaat experience, thank you, because of you I passed my cils exam!

1  Thank Clefai
in 3 reviews
"learning"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 14 October 2016

The School trip is amazing and the staff is extremely helpful and the people are quite amazing. I would recommend that you carry some water and protection against the sun if you are planning to visit during the hot days. Also a quick tip try and avoid the pigeon feeders .

Reviewed 24 June 2016

If you want to study Italian in the heart of Italy, this amazing school is highly recommended. The international setting, students from all over the world, great atmosphere and highly qualified teachers make this one of a kind experience!!

Reviewed 7 June 2016

This school is amazing. Atmosphere and organization in school are at the highest level. I met people from Germany, Japan, China , Russia , Greek and I enjoy having international lessons. Professor Claudio was amazing, dedicated and willing to explain everything. He made amazing atmosphere at the class I really felt Italian spirit. Also, school are very dedicated toward trips and understanding Italian culture. Every week there are different activities. Highly recommended! :)